• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely Captain America#16 CGC 6.0 Unrest 0ff-white pgs Red Skull Cver Price Drop

32 posts in this topic

Yes and I think there are only 3 Red Skull Cover appearances in the entier Cap run

# 3, # 16 and # 61 I believe.

:)

and 74 :gossip:

yah, I guess so...the Wheel of Death--but it's just his face. ;)

that's enuff; he ain't the "red body".

I stand corrected Cap 74 one of the best Red Skull covers in the run IMHO.

oddly, # 74 has never been a favorite Skull cover for me :P

:o:screwy:

Yes and I think there are only 3 Red Skull Cover appearances in the entier Cap run

:o:screwy:

i knew you'd be ALL OVER that one Peter :makepoint:lol I know it's a personal favorite for you (esp Canadian Ed) (thumbs u

doesn't do alot for me, either.

Relisting Captain America Comics # 16 CGC 6.0 Off-white pages Unrestored (notes: Detached Centerfold) Classic Red Skull Cover and splash page. Presents much nicer than assigned grade Price $4500.00 $4000.00 $3750.00 Asking what I paid for it 3 years ago $3550.00 Shipped. Payments Accepted Paypal, Money order or personal check (please allow 7 days to clear). Time payments accepted. Will accept returns as long as book and slab are undamaged. First :takeit: gets it can PM for for any questions.

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

what a killer splash. I forgot that was in this book. Thanks for sharing! If you can't own a # 3, the 16 migh tbe the next best Cap/Red Skull cover (I think there are only 4 or 5 Red Skull covers in just the Cap run).

Wish I had the funds to upgrade my #16 still a very nice book (worship)

Relisting Captain America Comics # 16 CGC 6.0 Off-white pages Unrestored (notes: Detached Centerfold) Classic Red Skull Cover and splash page. Presents much nicer than assigned grade Price $4500.00 $4000.00 $3750.00 Asking what I paid for it 3 years ago $3550.00 Shipped. Payments Accepted Paypal, Money order or personal check (please allow 7 days to clear). Time payments accepted. Will accept returns as long as book and slab are undamaged. First :takeit: gets it can PM for for any questions.

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

what a killer splash. I forgot that was in this book. Thanks for sharing! If you can't own a # 3, the 16 migh tbe the next best Cap/Red Skull cover (I think there are only 4 or 5 Red Skull covers in just the Cap run).

I do time payments :baiting:

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

It would long time payments. Still recovering from the Cap #3 lol

cap16fc2.jpg

cap16fc.jpg

cap16bk.jpg

Splash page

captainamerica16s.jpg

(worship)

It would long time payments. Still recovering from the Cap #3 lol

Holy just saw your sig line Batman # 1 9.2 :o(worship)