• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I understand the need for OA....

24 posts in this topic

these seriously make me want to convert my collecting habit.

5c33e6f4.jpg

Yep, owning a nice copy of a comic is great, but it certainly doesn't compare to looking at a copy of the comic (whether in person or a jpg on the computer) and knowing you have the OA to it (yeah, this goes for "modern" comics too :sumo: )

It's never too late to change collecting goals :applause:

What auction is that? :o They are great.

19.5% HA...

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time. Factor the BP into your bid! :frustrated:

Anyone bidding in any auction with a buyers premium (which includes just about every major and minor auction in the entire country) is factoring the premium into their bids. If they aren't, they shouldn't be allowed any where near the auction and should be locked up in the "lack of common sense" dungeon.

:baiting:

19.5% HA...

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time. Factor the BP into your bid! :frustrated:

Anyone bidding in any auction with a buyers premium (which includes just about every major and minor auction in the entire country) is factoring the premium into their bids. If they aren't, they shouldn't be allowed any where near the auction and should be locked up in the "lack of common sense" dungeon.

I have to factor in 29% into my bids. Severely hampers my bidding!

I wish it were that easy lol Joe, you now who is looking at the cover too. I do find myslef at a cross roads, I am not sure I can get rid of my CGC stuff, but for the first time, seeing that PS makes me really think about it.

Not sure I have $10,000.00 ready to go...

I wish it were that easy lol Joe, you now who is looking at the cover too. I do find myslef at a cross roads, I am not sure I can get rid of my CGC stuff, but for the first time, seeing that PS makes me really think about it.

I am not sure the PS will go up to $10k....

I am not sure the PS will go up to $10k....

are you sure about any lottery numbers?

so what is it? about a $5,000 - $7,500 piece? If I get 1000 BBolland sigs from you and sell each one at a 10 profit, I am in.

(thumbs u

how many pens do you normally bring to a show?

Hey Dover...hope you get one of them. I have mine framed, look at them alsmost daily. Gives me hours of pleasure. One of the reasons I got out of the comic books (mostly).

Shultz and Bondage.....sweet!

I am still waiting for Nic Cage to get back into comics and want to start with someone's Adams collection...

:whistle:

19.5% HA...

I have to factor in 29% into my bids. Severely hampers my bidding!

Why 29%?

At least you don't have to pay sale tax like I do and I buy from Heritage just about every week!