• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here sale

36 posts in this topic

Hello fellow comic lovers,

I'm new here and really don't expect much from this sale but I'm going to be listing a few runs and a good 50 random silverish books anyway. I guess ill stick with your guys rule of trumps all. If your guys want additional scans don't be afraid to ask for any pictures of the back or inside of the comics. Shipping will be exact cost and will ship anywhere.

This is a continuation of my first thread over in the modern section and wanted to post up some silvers and forgot that it was modern only so I'll be posting a few Caps,Bats and Superman junk along with a few other strays here. I have read all these books and can tell you there are no missing pages or adds cut out of any of my books, but if there is one in particular you want me to go over let me know.

PayPal only please.

Thanks for stopping buy.

P.S. You see what I did there?

Lets start with some Caps.

All these range from G-VG+ and one has some water dmg.

$1 Each

04-28-2010103343PM.jpg

04-28-2010103304PM.jpg

04-28-2010103053PM.jpg

04-28-2010104334PM.jpg

04-28-2010104255PM.jpg

04-28-2010104106PM.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #s 6,8, and 9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #s 6,8, and 9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Thanks Frank, I'll go over that now.