• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here sale

36 posts in this topic

Cliff notes on what Taz did to get on probation please?

I can't be sure but I think it involved 2 sets of adult diapers, one young sheep, and a 55 gallon drum of chunky JIF.

Cliff notes on what Taz did to get on probation please?

I can't be sure but I think it involved 2 sets of adult diapers, one young sheep, and a 55 gallon drum of chunky JIF.

That's a bit uncalled for don't you think? I clearly understood it to be 1 set. :sumo:

I called Shill immediately. he seemed like he'd been posting for a long time with his very first post. You can tell a shill right away just by the way they post.
You're the better than me then; I clearly thought he was new. doh!

It says so right there in his thread titles. I mean we would not know that by the sign up date, or post count, or lack of references.

If you were new here you'd say you were new here, several times, just so people were sure that you were new here and in no way someone who was here before and trying to hide that fact. That's what I would do.....yeppers.

Thesavros is currently off-line, but his aliasTaz007 is on-line. hm

"Guys, Keep it down I can't remember which one of me is online!"

Talking_To_Myself_by_cgarrett.jpg