• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay 1c NR: Larroca UK TPS Cover, Novick Marcos Superman, Ed McG Supes Bats page

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

A few more things on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!

1. A vintage superman page by Irv Novick and Pablos Marcos featuring Superman fighting Amazo! Kandor (sort of) is shown too!

2. A cool Tryptich by Salvador Larroca and Cam Smith featuring the entire Marvel UK universe. yes, TPS! 3 pages in one! I had listed this before but I did not credit Larroca in the title so I decided taking it down and relisting was better.

3. An awesome Ed McGuiness and Dexter Vines page from superman & batman featuring Superman, Luthor and Captain Atom!

ebay for sale link

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Hi Folks,

24 hour :bump:

these auctions are ending tomorrow and the prices are still very reasonable. They all have no reserve so the next bid could win it for you!

1. Novick Superman page $9.!

2. Larroca TPS - $151

3. Ed McGuinness Superman page - $107!

ebay link

Thanks

Malvin

Hi Folks,

A few more things on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!

1. A vintage superman page by Irv Novick and Pablos Marcos featuring Superman fighting Amazo! Kandor (sort of) is shown too!

2. A cool Tryptich by Salvador Larroca and Cam Smith featuring the entire Marvel UK universe. yes, TPS! 3 pages in one! I had listed this before but I did not credit Larroca in the title so I decided taking it down and relisting was better.

3. An awesome Ed McGuiness and Dexter Vines page from superman & batman featuring Superman, Luthor and Captain Atom!

ebay for sale link

Thanks for looking!

Malvin