• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade

22 posts in this topic

Is trading allowed on this forum?

There's a thread in the VCC forum dedicated to trading.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3735032#Post3735032

Isn't that a ghost town in between VCCs :shrug:

Is trading allowed on this forum?

There's a thread in the VCC forum dedicated to trading.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3735032#Post3735032

Tumbleweed.gif

The VCC area for trading is basically a dead zone. It's to bad there wasn't a better area for trade, ???

Put them up here with a price, and let everyone know what you'll trade for.

And throw up a WTB for the Hulks you want, indicating trades. I bet you'll get some bites.

He can't hear you now, he's entered the VCC Area "Phantom Zone". :eek:

And throw up a WTB for the Hulks you want, indicating trades. I bet you'll get some bites.

Awesome, let's make fun of him! :ohnoez:

Let's make fun of YOU! :devil:

Speedy-D's so fat that he sat on a Nintendo Gamecube and it turned into a gameboy!

Let's make fun of YOU! :devil:

Speedy-D's so fat that he sat on a Nintendo Gamecube and it turned into a gameboy!

:popcorn:

You know, I was just out in the VCC dustbowl, and I don't see any trading thread. I may not be searching right - it always amazes me how some things around here are hidden depending on your navigation methods.

You know, I was just out in the VCC dustbowl, and I don't see any trading thread. I may not be searching right - it always amazes me how some things around here are hidden depending on your navigation methods.

linky Here it is, but I don't know how the casual searcher would find it. :shrug:

If you have grades/prices in mind for your books, just start a post here titled "FS/T: Silver and Bronze Marvels", list the books with grades/prices and list the books you're looking for. You're more likely to sell books here for cash, then "trade" the cash for books you need than conducting an actual book(s)-for-book(s) trade.

Realistically, that's going to be a whole lot easier than trying to find someone who has exactly what you're looking for, and wants exactly what you are offering. (thumbs u