• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Picture Of THOR From The New Movie

75 posts in this topic

You just saved me a $7 buck ticket... (thumbs u

$7?? Where do you live, 1990?

$7?! You must be watching it Matinee

Seriously. I pay about $11 to watch a movie here in my neck of the woods

Does 11 bucks include buttered popcorn and A. Jolie as a side dish ? I'll gladly pay for a plane ticket... :applause:

Really? What kind of armor is that? Looks like plastic.

It's mystical chain mail, fool!

Actually....it's fish-net latex. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Haven't seen a good movie with Thor in it since this guy:

Thor-1.jpg:baiting:

I actually liked that one....for the time. GOD BLESS...

Honestly when I see these kind of comments I just shake my head. (shrug)

Same here. (shrug) Do these people really want EVERYTHING in these movies to be Exactly like the books? I mean come on! :P

And don't get me wrong I think Peewee is a cool dude but if you apply the same kind of logic you would never by half the new books you normally do off the rack. I can't wait for this movie, if the CGI is good its going to something to see. A two minute scene of the Destroyer tearing things to shreds would be so frickin cool.

Same here. (shrug) Do these people really want EVERYTHING in these movies to be Exactly like the books? I mean come on! :P

And don't get me wrong I think Peewee is a cool dude but if you apply the same kind of logic you would never by half the new books you normally do off the rack. I can't wait for this movie, if the CGI is good its going to something to see. A two minute scene of the Destroyer tearing things to shreds would be so frickin cool.

I know! Plus I like the more ''medieval'' chain mail look! (thumbs u Now where is his helmet? hm

Haven't seen a good movie with Thor in it since this guy:

Thor-1.jpg:baiting:

I actually liked that one....for the time. GOD BLESS...

You guys missed the classic meeting of hulk and Thor then...

Watch Thor instigate banner to provoke him. lol

Ya'll talked me into it...I'll go see it... (thumbs u