• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #1 Jetpack Variant in 9.9 Sold!

29 posts in this topic

Paypal only please and :takeit: wins it. $10 Priority shipping within the US. No Personal Payments please.

Thank you for looking :hi:

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #1 Jetpack Variant

DSC000761.jpg

$60 :ohnoez:

SOLD!

with a free Locke & Key #1 2nd print CGC 9.8 included with purchase. :news:

DSC003421-1.jpg

:o

Paypal only please and :takeit: wins it. $10 Priority shipping within the US. No Personal Payments please.

DSC000761.jpg

What...no 10!! :o

Serious tho...nice book!

What...no 10!! :o

Serious tho...nice book!

I thought this would hit 10 when I first got it. It's beauteous! The two COS Jetpack CGC 10's are currently owned by hardcore L & K fans and most likely won't ever shake loose from their collections. :gossip:

I'll give Jetpack this, their variants are very cool and, more importantly, very different from the original covers. I like the effort put into that. Some other shops could learn from Jetpack on how to do variants. (*cough*Larry's*cough*)

I'll give Jetpack this, their variants are very cool and, more importantly, very different from the original covers. I like the effort put into that. Some other shops could learn from Jetpack on how to do variants. (*cough*Larry's*cough*)

Yeah! What's up with that? The only thing Variant about it is that it says larry on it. Also, people don't really seem to really like these as the Larry Versions get low play compared to the originals. Was the Invincible #1 larry made way later than the original #1?

(i wouldn't normally clog up a sell thread like this, but it's closed :)

Yeah! What's up with that? The only thing Variant about it is that it says larry on it. Also, people don't really seem to really like these as the Larry Versions get low play compared to the originals. Was the Invincible #1 larry made way later than the original #1?

(i wouldn't normally clog up a sell thread like this, but it's closed :)

I have no idea why idea why Larry has the graphic designers do his books with a B/W cover with logo, but as long as fans keep buying them it's not going to change I guess. Oh and I like your sig line. I thought you posted a picture at first, lol .

Well, the CGC 9.9 Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows Jetpack Variant is still for sale, but now(in the spirit of FCBD) I'll throw in a Locke & Key #1 2nd Print in 9.8 as a freebie toward it's purchase. :news:

DSC003421-1.jpg

:o

i am thinking hard

I still need a #5 to finish my first set and thats only in 9.8

I really like this series, I thought it would have taken off by now

i am thinking hard

I still need a #5 to finish my first set and thats only in 9.8

I really like this series, I thought it would have taken off by now

My pricing of IDW books tends to get confusing. I just give a rock bottom price to the higher submitted ones(even if they are 10's). Your set is coming along quite nicely, if I may say so :grin: . I have added a lot of books in upgrades through submissions(even in the obverse gallery shots) to mine, so I shut down my set until next Wednesday or so to organize it better. I didn't want a lot of people wondering why I have a Criminal Sinners #4 in it without an explanation, lol .

Ok, I don't know why this book is still here?

If there's any doubt in my packing abilities to ship a 9.9 Mint book long distances, I do offer another shipping service, where I will personally guard your book while it ships for an extra $150 Media Mail. All I need is an empty soda bottle for recycled rootbeer.

DSC003811.jpg

:jokealert:

While doing this picture, I wondered how many people actually do mail themselves to places through the Post Office. hm