• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauntlet

23 posts in this topic

Narration by Made Web: "I have heard men die before...but not like this. Life does not leave him in a bubbling death rattle...a blood-choked gasp...he screams with every fiber of his being. It is the sound of pure regret. The cry of what could-have-been. It is the saddest sound I will ever hear in my life."

The storyline is such that the Kravinoff family must sacrifice Spider-Man in order to resurrect Kraven The Hunter. Well in panel, Spidey is bleeding out and Kraven springs forth from his grave.

omg just leave kraven dead ... Nothing more they can do with that character ...

They alread had a book where spider man I think fought for kravens soul & forgave himhis spirit ... It was quite the good read

Narration by Made Web: "I have heard men die before...but not like this. Life does not leave him in a bubbling death rattle...a blood-choked gasp...he screams with every fiber of his being. It is the sound of pure regret. The cry of what could-have-been. It is the saddest sound I will ever hear in my life."

The storyline is such that the Kravinoff family must sacrifice Spider-Man in order to resurrect Kraven The Hunter. Well in panel, Spidey is bleeding out and Kraven springs forth from his grave.

Every single website I've read says it was Kaine that died, not Peter.

omg just leave kraven dead ... Nothing more they can do with that character ...

They alread had a book where spider man I think fought for kravens soul & forgave himhis spirit ... It was quite the good read

Soul Of The Hunter I think it was called. Great read. Would have been nice just to have left it there.

Every single website I've read says it was Kaine that died, not Peter.

I was not aware that they had pulled a switcheroo...if that's the case, and it was Kaine in the Spider-Man suit I don't understand how they pulled it off since Spider-Man was talking to Kaine right before being ensnared into the trap.

Man, am I glad I don't buy Moderns anymore.
But, welcome to the Modern section! :hi:

There are a lot of better books here that you might like.

hm , Hellboy, Walking Dead, Locke & Key, Chew, Cursed Pirate Girl, The Goon and more...

hm , Hellboy, Walking Dead, Locke & Key, Chew, Cursed Pirate Girl, The Goon and more...

Astro City

:gossip: Don't waste your time trying to convert JC, Jerel.