• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*closed*

7 posts in this topic

Not sure if this falls safely into the "misc." forum...I'm sure a local sherriff will show up let me know if it doesn't. The following 44 used, viewed once, Bluray's are available as a lot. $300.00 + $10.00 towards shipping. That's just over $7 per disc. Paypal only please. thx.

the first :takeit: trumps all.

Watchmen-directors cut

Fast & Furious 4

Mirrors

Friday the 13th Killer Cut (remake)

Bangkok Dangerous

Taken

The Omen (remake)

I am Legend

Caligula

Collateral Damage

Wanted

Untraceable

The Prestige

Babylon ad

Ronin

Replacement Killers

Vantage Point

Crank

The Ruins

The Bank Job

One Missed Call

The Eye

The Invasion

Miami Vice

Mr. Brooks

De JaVu

Con air

Hitman

Revenge

XXX

Tears of the Sun

Jumper

Live Free Die Hard

Evil Dead 2

Layer Cake

Return to the House on Haunted Hill

Max Payne

The Collector

Broken arrow

Get Smart

Donnie Darko

Surrogates

Ehh, you have Watchmen in there, that's comics related, I think we have to give you a pass.

Judges?

(oh, and is this the fingfangfoom I remember from the ebay chatboard lo these many years ago?)

Ehh, you have Watchmen in there, that's comics related, I think we have to give you a pass.

Judges?

(oh, and is this the fingfangfoom I remember from the ebay chatboard lo these many years ago?)

One and the same Rick :)

I want to tightly control this "collection", I'm a huge sci-fi/horror fan and I currently own well over 2,500 dvd's...I'm going to hold onto only the movies that really standout in the Bluray format that will have repeated viewings.

Well howdy, Fing! Glad to see you're still hanging in there!

Alas, Luddite that I am, I haven't stepped up to BluRay yet. Hell, I'm still watching VHS tapes that I haven't gotten around to replacing on DVD