• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!

140 posts in this topic

Still waiting for that Goon #1 Avatar CGC 9.4 to be posted for slightly less than you bought it for!

Pat

That's like my favorite comic right now Pat. I would have a really hard time parting with it. But if you had something to trade, like some women, I might be willing to let it go.

97975.jpg.8144b99d77a6b73c6dd1fc90b6be300f.jpg

Green Lantern #50 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Geoff Johns and Sketch by Doug Mahnke. Sweet sketch by Mahnke in the lantern. $150
WOW! that's a awesome sketch. :applause:

Sorry, I was taking an Algebra test.

:cry:

Listing in a few minutes. For expediencies sake, I'm just taking pictures.

Here's a text list of what's for sale and prices in case you really can't wait:

The Goon RAW Albatross #4 on cover #3 on inside NM or better $40

The Goon #1 DH CGC 9.8 $125

The Goon #18 CGC 9.6 $50

The Goon #3 Albatross CGC 9.8 $100

That should get us started. I have some raws I'll list later.

I also have a #32 party variant where the case has come apart at the top. I chatted with a CGC rep who told me to print our conversation and take both to a convention where it will be re-slabbed for free.

I never get to shows. There's one in Philadelphia in June, but I will be on a cruise ship with my wife. It is CGC SS 9.6 signed by Mr. Powell. If anyone's interested PM me, I'll give you more info and a price.

This is not an auction. Due to the condition of the case, I feel a discussion may need to take place. If this is against board rules, I'll remove the post.

The Goon RAW Albatross #4 on cover #3 on inside NM or better $40

Wait, wait, wait...this is a copy of #3 with the cover to #4 misprinted on it?

When I purchased it, the description that was given was it had #4 on the cover and #3 on the inside. Wait, let me check!

Indeed, the cover says #4 but the indica says #3! Instead of $40, make that $400! lol!

Just kidding, but they must all be like this. The indica is on the reverse of the front cover.

Okay, I thought you meant the story of #3 was printed with a #4 cover.

Not sure if the indicia error is on all copies. It might be. I don't have another raw Albatross #4 to check this against unfortunately. hm