• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!

140 posts in this topic

Paypal only.

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore.

Shipping will be $4.00 Media Mail or $11.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. I don’t make money on shipping. You will pay what it costs to ship.

Insurance, if desired, is extra. Orders over $50, I will pay for insurance. If you want insurance, let me know so I can include it in your invoice.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Update: This is common knowledge for my ebay customers, but if there is ever an issue with a purchase, your satisfaction is guaranteed. No hassles, just happiness. I'm not going anywhere. I'm too old to run!

:takeit:

Wins over everything!

PM me with questions.

They are a mixture of scans and generic art. I have multples of all of these books and they are all NM or better, unread, unopened and untouched except to put them in bags condition.

These books are as I represent them. If there ever is any problem, I have a satisfaction guarantee. This is my 5th or 6th sale here on the board. I have happy customers.

:banana:

I also throw in freebies consistant with your purchases, not junk laying around. It is all good bro.

(thumbs u

Mark, I wish I could help you with the comics you want - I didn't make it to my LCS and won't have the chance today, my father in law is in town visiting so I have to do other stuff :(

Good luck with the sales and I hope someone can help you out!

NP Kathryn, I appreciate the thought. It was my last ditch attempt to score them. Comic shops are so ridiculous around here I started buying my books online a long time ago.

Can it be as bad as those in Singapore? Only one shop giving out free comics and by the time I got there, there were only 2 or 3 titles left. Singapore really needs some solid comic shops with really rare GA/SA comics )=

That said, I do hope you got some help with your FCBD comics! :)

Mark, I was limited to 3 only. You had to spend a certain amount to get them. Pretty lame. It was supposed to be "free". Anyway, I'm putting up a thread later this week for sales on my little gem finds so in case you buy anything, I'll stick one in there. If you don't buy, I'll still give you one. Just pay for shipping. Hope it's worth it for you because I only got three copies of the same book. The others didn't interest me as I thought that this cover rocked. (Radical:Featuring comic book previews for 'Driver for the Dead, The Rising, After Dark, and Time Bomb). Should grade ya a 9.8. Sweet book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RADICAL-BIGGER-BOOKS-BIGGER-VALUE-COMIC-FCBD-2010-FREE-/400107531416?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item5d28446c98

Julio