• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Ultimate Spidey White cover 9.8 slabs. Thread closed

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

These are my last two Ultimate Spidey CGC graded comics. I'm asking for $42 each or take both for $80. Both issues have white pages (thumbs u

Whoever posts the :takeit: sign gets the book or books! Feel free to PM me as well. The buyer will add 8 dollars for shipping.

Thanks!

Mervin

Ultimate Spiderman #104 White variant

img037.jpg[/img]

Ultimate Spiderman #112 White variant

img038.jpg[/img]

Hello,

These are my last two Ultimate Spidey CGC graded comics. I'm asking for $42 each or take both for $80. Both issues have white pages (thumbs u

Whoever posts the :takeit: sign gets the book or books! Feel free to PM me as well. The buyer will add 8 dollars for shipping.

Thanks!

Mervin

img037.jpg[/img]

img038.jpg[/img]

:takeit: both

Hello,

Thanks!

Mervin

img037.jpg[/img]

img038.jpg[/img]

Sold, thank you! (thumbs u

Hello,

Thanks!

Mervin

img037.jpg[/img]

img038.jpg[/img]

Sold, thank you! (thumbs u

doh! I missed this sale by 9 mins plus just now! Congrats to you guys for the buy and sell! =D