• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have dinner with only one Super hero, who would it be and why

57 posts in this topic

Because Boboset said he was l ooking forward to this thread, I made it happen. :whee:

Probably for me Wonder Woman. Sorry, but I would rather have a dinner with a sweaty woman in tights, instead of a sweaty man. I guess that is just me.

Black Canary....

There's a joke about liking a screamer in there somewhere but I am far too classy to go for it. (thumbs u

The Hulk. It's all about the service.

Most of us are expecting to take the date home with us after dinner. I thought that was a forgone conclusion. Are you sure you want to select the Hulk still? It would make a much more pleasurable night cuddling up with Catwoman as she purrs at you as opposed to Hulk repeatedly yelling "Hulk Smash!" while doing gods knows what else.

Most of us are expecting to take the date home with us after dinner. I thought that was a forgone conclusion. Are you sure you want to select the Hulk still? It would make a much more pleasurable night cuddling up with Catwoman as she purrs at you as opposed to Hulk repeatedly yelling "Hulk Smash!" while doing gods knows what else.

:eek:

I guess I'm older than you guys - every waking moment isn't consumed with thoughts about sex :eek:

I looked back, and it says nothing about sex :shrug: Maybe you should start a new thread...., :think:

I guess I'm older than you guys - every waking moment isn't consumed with thoughts about sex :eek:

I looked back, and it says nothing about sex :shrug: Maybe you should start a new thread...., :think:

hm If we're just talking a dinner how cool would it be to kick it with Thor at Asgard... drinking mead, eating lamb or venison, hearing his battle stories and about how he would kick Superman's azz!