• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

19 posts in this topic

I am selling this as a lot. Shipping is already built into the price of the books for the U.S . I will ship outside the U.S. , but it will be based on the actually charges to that country (-10.00 or so discount)

I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders. I will listen to PM offers on this lot. The First I’ll take posted via PM or this thread will win (based on time stamp).

If you are on the probation list please on bother, as I will not sell to you.

There are a few books with potential in this lot, quite honesty I am too lazy and too broke to mess with them at this point. 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the books. Since I am selling them as a lot I will refund the money for the whole lot. (Not one or two books)

Weird Western Tales 12 - Former 9.8 pressed by Joeypost. There is a crease on the back cover that can be pressed out as it is non color breaking. I don’t show up in the scan. The scan provided you can see where the inner well was impacted. ( so a straight resub will not work) I cannot guarantee another 9.8 with this book.

Weird Western Tales 15 – Bought from Nik as a NM- . A super nice book there are two “larger” stress marks at the top staple (top and bottom) Non color Breaking.

Weird Western Tales 16 – Fantastic book I bought off Greggy as a 9.0-9.2. He mentioned it was due in part to the large printer’s crease on the back cover. While is does have the crease I disagree with his grade and feel it is better.

Weird Western Tales 19 - Bought on here as a VF and I agree although it is a very sharp VF another Beautiful book.

Weird Western 20- Bought from the same seller above as a VF- major problem is a bend in the moon which created a color breaking crease. Its hard to see , but it is there. Can be pressed to make it look better.

Weird Western 24 - Bought from the same seller as above again. VF Major defect is the lower spine the the long stress marks that you can see and feel by running your finger over the book (like when you bend the book at the spine. Again non color breaking. Top right corner is slightly fuzzy.

Jonah Hex and other Western Tales 1 Sharp copy VF/NM maybe better Looks unread, very light “rub marks”

Jonah Hex and other Western Tales 2 Another Sharp copy VF/NM looks unread slight dirt/ ink transfer? At high points along spine.

Jonah Hex and other Western Tales 3 Nice copy VF- Look better from the front. There is a color breaking crease lower back corner. Glue on cover from manufacturing process, again it looks unread.

Tomahawk 119 – Classic Cover NM- at first glance. Has non color breaking surface wear , lower back corner shows an impact / most wear. Nice pressing candidate. VF+ vf/NM

Approx. $470.00 in value according to Overstreet. $370.00 shipped

Not Westerns, but I will throw these into the lot as they are outside what my interests are. These were bought slabbed, so I do not know their history.

Adventure Comics 405 CGC 9.0 white

Batman 289 CGC 9.4 white.

Scans will come shortly

I found this as well.

Great Adams cover

World's Finest 258 Beatiful Book

VF+/ VF/NM

Major defect Spine stress middle back cover, Bindary tear w/ wear lower left corner.

scan0003-9.jpg

scan0004-5.jpg

You have to agree all these books for 370 shipped in the U.S. is a super deal.

I will provide blow scans of any area on the books you may have question on here is the back cover to the WWT 12

scan0005-1.jpg

Lower corner is "soft" when it was graded If Joeypost doesn't mind PM him he hopefully remembers the book and can verify details unpon it submission

Change of plans, dog is sick now I have to take it to the vet.

$330.00 shipped for all these books.

Hope your dog gets better. (thumbs u

Thanks, My wife brought home another hard luck case over the weekend, It wasn't taken care of and now she stopped eating/ drinking and is pooping things out dogs shouldn't be (to be nice). I called the vet this morning and she will be going in another hour. With a little luck this pup will have a nice long life.

Thanks, My wife brought home another hard luck case over the weekend, It wasn't taken care of and now she stopped eating/ drinking and is pooping things out dogs shouldn't be (to be nice). I called the vet this morning and she will be going in another hour. With a little luck this pup will have a nice long life.

:wishluck:

Well, she should make a full recovery. The vet will be calling once a day for a progress report. After a hour and a half. They put her on Antibiotics for a small infection, de-wormer, as she has a severe roundworm infestation, meds for the diarrhea. They had to give her fluids for dehydration. She goes back this Friday to see if she is starting to put on weight. Then in 3 weeks they want to do another round of medications to make sure they got everything. With her not being able to poop normal they will check for parvo (?) etc. Friday if she is better. She also is to weak for the puppy shots. I was joking with my wife it would be cheaper to go buy one from a breeder than find one like this. Vets are expensive.

Its sad how some people treat animals.