• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed Bag - Blowout Prices - Annihilus' Style!

372 posts in this topic

Dazzler #1 - VF/NM

$.05 :insane:

th_File4715.jpg

Believe it or not, but I do not have this...and I am a marvel zombie so :takeit:

:frustrated: Dang! I'm trying to corner the market on these :insane:

Dazzler #1 - VF/NM

th_File4715.jpg

Believe it or not, but I do not have this...and I am a marvel zombie so :takeit:

hm sounds like my favorite sound...a desperate collector (the sweet sound of wailing and gnashing of teeth)...I could easily double...NO TRIPLE my investment on this one

BWAH HA HA :insane:

Dazzler #1 - VF/NM

th_File4715.jpg

hm sounds like my favorite sound...a desperate collector (the sweet sound of wailing and gnashing of teeth)...I could easily double...NO TRIPLE my investment on this one

BWAH HA HA :insane:

Awesome! A battle over Dazzler #1! This is simultaneously the high point and the low point of my sales thread!

Either this or the Zen Intergalactic Ninja lot... :tonofbricks:

Innovation - Piers Anthony's On a Pale Horse #1 - NM condition, squarebound issue $4.95 cover price. The art is unbelievable inside and out on this one. The back cover? probably some good drugs of some sort.

Price: $1.00

th_File4732.jpgth_File4733.jpg

Eclipse - Mark Evanier's New DNAgents #s 8-13, lot of 6 issues (1986). Nice copies, NM and better (#8 is NM-). Featuring Crossfire & Rainbow, issue 13 has early Erik Larsen cover art.

Lot price: $3.00

th_File4746.jpgth_File4747.jpgth_File4748.jpg

th_File4749.jpgth_File4750.jpgth_File4751.jpg

Eclipse - Crossfire & Rainbow #s 1-4. 1, 3 and 4 are NM, #2 has a horizontal tear on the front cover spine, VG/F condition.

#4 has a Dave Stevens cover.

Price for lot: $2.00:news:SOLD!

th_File4752.jpgth_File4753.jpgth_File4754.jpgth_File4755.jpg