• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed Bag - Blowout Prices - Annihilus' Style!

372 posts in this topic

You are right...I have noted a disturbing lack of focus in the sales thread lol

Seriously though, what in particular do you collect...or do you go for a little bit of everything?

hm

Almost everything so far is leftovers from collections I've purchased and pieced out over the ten years I've been buying and selling on ebay. I live in the NYC area and we're great for garage and tag sales over here, and I've bought thousands of comics directly from collectors that way.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a bargain...

(shrug)

WildCATS tpb polybagged with WildCATS 0 issue - $9.95 cover price NM

Price: $2.00

th_File4657.jpgth_File4658.jpg

Not a huge image fan...but that's a lot of reading! Never tried it in the 1990's, so why not now?

:takeit:

BTW...will it be mostly moderns tonight or will we be spanning the ages again? hm

The shortie tonight is pretty much moderns, with a few coppers thrown in, indys for the most part. I have so much stuff I need to take a vacation to sell it all...

Stick with me, we're about to move off the Image stuff.

(thumbs u

Hey list them all...plenty of buyers on here besides me (thumbs u

Will hang out for the next hour or so and then likely hit the sack...mmm sleep...

Oh, I'll list everything I have scanned, and just because the Image stuff is over, doesn't mean the books are getting any better! :insane: