• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

9 posts in this topic

Thread Closed

Over the next few days I'll be listing some spare Russ Cochran Complete E.C. Library Sets for sale and maybe a few more related items. The covers are produced in color and interior page art in black and white. I think these are the finest sets ever produced.

Payment via check, money order, or paypal. Buyer pays exact shipping with media mail being the best option.

Thanks for looking!

** SOLD ** VAULT OF HORROR - 5 Volume Complete E.C. Library Set

$65 plus exact shipping

Condition: Fair amount of wear on slipcase and book covers but the book bindings are nice and tight with clean bright pages. Still a good set and great way to read the entire run of Vault of Horror.

Click here to see photos

do you have the TFTC set also?

I might have one extra set but I believe it's still brand new and shrunk wrapped. I'll have to check but being new it would be some what pricey :)

** SOLD **

NEW DIRECTION IMPACT/MD/VALOR - 3 Volume Complete E.C. Library Set

Reprinting IMPACT, MD, VALOR.

$45 plus exact shipping

Condition: Some wear to slipcase to book covers. Nice bindings and clean bright interior pages. Another nice reading set at a great price.

Click here to see photos of this set!