• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a rare "controversial" thread in GA -- plug most likely pulled soon! / link

64 posts in this topic

What's the point in posting this?

What made you think this was a particular thread to highlight in General?

It's what's called being a paddle.

Besides, this rant from Bob is more or less perennial at this point, isn't it? Plus, the boards and CGC were a wonderful place when he needed money for his hip replacement.

Go figure. :screwy:

The scan of the #8 favors CGC, I don't see a staple and there is definitely something funky going on there, but it's not definitive.

If CGC has admitted to damaging the #7 with tape, then they should pay the amount entered under "value" on the submission form, and retain the book.

2c

I am surprise a techie hasn't figure out to zoom in on that staple area for a closer look...but I am no techie so may be it is not possible because the zoom in picture is all blurried (shrug)

Is this controversial like trying to press, resub, and loose the Pedigree designation stunt like you pulled a while back :popcorn:

All without disclosure of course :wink:

I am new here ..Well sort of..

What are you talking about? If you could share with some of us noobs (shrug)

Is this controversial like trying to press, resub, and loose the Pedigree designation stunt like you pulled a while back :popcorn:

Our OP has a checkered history, let's say. :/

Actually, our OP promised...in a public thread...not to post here every again if I said the word.

I said the word.

That tells you all you need to know. :/

After reading that thread I have come to the conclusion that most of the things written there should have never been written on an internet message board. Instead they would have been more at home is a black and white composition notebook, single spaced along with a detailed account of all bodily fluids gained and lost calculated down to the milliliter in addition to treatise on the necessity of heavy gauge aluminum foil to create headgear.

After reading that thread I have come to the conclusion that most of the things written there should have never been written on an internet message board. Instead they would have been more at home is a black and white composition notebook, single spaced along with a detailed account of all bodily fluids gained and lost calculated down to the milliliter in addition to treatise on the necessity of heavy gauge aluminum foil to create headgear.

This is my kinda post. <3

:roflmao:

Well, it kinda revolves around this:

Steve (OP) decided to crack (ok) press (ok) resub (ok) and leave off the ped designation (generally deemed to be shady) to hide the CPR and not disclose said actions.