• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man Sale via TOS, and Iron Man's own series CLOSED

38 posts in this topic

The rules:

:takeit: trumps all.

PayPal only, due within three( 3) days after SOLD!!! is placed after the final sale.

Shipping: USA only, $3.95 Media Mail or 1st class. Add $1.00 for each additional book. I will cover ALL Insurance. All items will be Insured.

I will take offers, but the offers gotta be close, as these books are already discounted. I may say yes, I may not. If you have given me breaks in the past, I will return the favor(s).

Whatever does not sell, moves to the 'Bay probably Friday, Saturday for sure.

Winners are to PM me their PayPal addy so I can send Invoices. Please don't make me chase you.

Be back w/ a few of the books, but many more within the next day or two...

TOS # 77, 1966 Issue. Ow pages. Grade: F 6.0. Looks much higher, but is not.Chip out of bottom right corner FC( front cover).Back top cover frayed from overhang. Slight roll, a few indentations, etc.Still a nice comic. Price; $15.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

TOS # 92, 1967 Issue. owtw pages. Sold to me by Mile High as NM 9.4, and the same bag they labeled it as NM will be with the book.However, I do not think that this would get a NM 9.4. It COULD get close, but to prevent overgrading raw comics, I assign the grade I think CGC would give it. This one would get VF/NM 9.0. Price: $60.00.The Vendio site has the back covers first for most of the comics, and for efficiency one post will suffice.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

TOS # 77, 1967 Issue. owtw pages. Another tough one here: another MH NM 9.4. However, there is wear on the spine center, top covers frayed due to slight overhang. My grade: VF+ 8.5. Price: $33.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

TOS # 83. The very first ever comic I read as a boy, that my uncle gave me. I had no clue who Iron Man/Cap was, but boy did all that change!!! 1966 Issue. ow pages. Grade: VF 8.0. There is slight damage to the top center of the back cover, and creasing upper left back cover. I thought of getting some of these pressed, but most of these books don't have 9.4/9.6 upside. Price: $25.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

Iron Man The Legend Tribute Issue. 1996 Issue. Grade: NM 9.4 minimum. WHITE pages( bando paper). Price: $10.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

TOS # 77, 1966 Issue. Ow pages. Grade: F 6.0. Looks much higher, but is not.Chip out of bottom right corner FC( front cover).Back top cover frayed from overhang. Slight roll, a few indentations, etc.Still a nice comic. Price; $15.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Back cover for TOS 77:

Image Hosting by Vendio

Thanx Human Torch!!!