• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restored A-Man 22 sells for $2k+ on eBay

34 posts in this topic

Thank you Billy Parker!!! :acclaim:

you're welcome pal. and thanks for closing my planet fun out of gratitude. you da' man!

Fuelman, do you have my old copy now? The PLOD with nice white pages?

I'm not shocked at the price of the ebay copy either... a lower grade but good eye appeal copy sold on ebay about four years ago for $1800, so this is in line. However, I do agree with Bruce and others that it was over graded...

Its one of the best GA covers IMO... not great interior, but the cover is worth the price of admission...

Might as post my copy, which passed through Gator's and October's hands before it landed in mine... the CA copy... I LOVE this cover! :cloud9:

Wow, I loved the Amazing Man story in this issue, think I am going to re-read it. Seem to remember the Germans were going to freeze the English Channel and then move their army across. But I do agree one of the best covers.

Would post a pic of mine but no scanner and my girlfriend has my old camera. Buying a nice digital SLR in the next two weeks so can finally take some comic pics :grin:

Bruce

amazingman222-2.jpg

Gator: What's the significance of the chic in your sig? She looks nice and all, I just don't get it. lol, maybe I'm just obtuse.
:cloud9: gina carano :cloud9:

you're welcome pal. and thanks for closing my planet fun out of gratitude. you da' man!

I'm not shocked at the price of the ebay copy either... a lower grade but good eye appeal copy sold on ebay about four years ago for $1800, so this is in line. However, I do agree with Bruce and others that it was over graded...

Its one of the best GA covers IMO... not great interior, but the cover is worth the price of admission...

Might as post my copy, which passed through Gator's and October's hands before it landed in mine... the CA copy... I LOVE this cover! :cloud9:

amazingman222-2.jpg

If you passed it along to Billy, then "Yes!" :banana:

I may have this copy, which has slight resto. I say "may" because some of the books that were stolen from my home have been recovered and are in evidence lock-up. I think this one is in that batch. Unfortunately, I'm not optimistic about recovering the high end books. Long story and I'll share it later once the whole sad saga plays out.

amazingman22.jpg

97701.jpg.8bd1bc39be9e45b7ac0ccacb13691daa.jpg

I may have this copy, which has slight resto. I say "may" because some of the books that were stolen from my home have been recovered and are in evidence lock-up. I think this one is in that batch. Unfortunately, I'm not optimistic about recovering the high end books. Long story and I'll share it later once the whole sad saga plays out.

amazingman22.jpg

What's up with your copy JB, think I see a big corner crease. Not a superhigh grade pedigree, looks no better then a lower high grade pedigree :baiting: Think you need to upgrade.

Opps, what happened to my quote, did not get JB's copy in it.

Bruce

Gator: What's the significance of the chic in your sig? She looks nice and all, I just don't get it. lol, maybe I'm just obtuse.

Gator is into women who can kick his arse.

:cloud9:

Gator is into women who can kick his arse.

the same as saying gator is into women.

amazingman222-2.jpg

If you passed it along to Billy, then "Yes!" :banana:

Congrats Fuelman! Yep, my old copy. Great PQ!!