• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dell Giant 49: HDL Back to School

10 posts in this topic

Nice! The corner abrasions probably keep it down to 8.0. Don't know what the FMV is - but aren't Dell Giants HTF in nice shape? Unless you can get at least a $50 premium slabbed over raw for an 8.0 - probably not worth it for resale.

I think it could run to 8.5 - it's a lovely book.

There's a slabbed 9.2 OW/W in this week's Heritage auction. You might want to compare it with yours and/or watch the price.

Probably not worth slabbing though. The last 9.2 sold for $113 in 2006 - at the height of duck prices.

9.2. I only see one rough corner (and that one only from the back view). I think it gets a bump because it's so sharp...all the edges and the corners. Really nice book!

Unless it's a scanner artifact, there seems to be a thumbnail crease on the apple to the right, and also one on the BC at the upper right.

Add the top and bottom spine abrasions and the small spine crease near the D in Dell - and that's why I lean towards 8.0