• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF's 31-40 9.0/9.2 and prices NOT for the faint of heart :)

42 posts in this topic

Will be moving the books over the weekend...count down begins..

What's the hurry? Leave 'em up here until I hit the lottery! :baiting:

Will that be happening shortly? I can use a rich "friend" :grin:

Will be moving the books over the weekend...count down begins..

What's the hurry? Leave 'em up here until I hit the lottery! :baiting:

Will that be happening shortly? I can use a rich "friend" :grin:

Actually someone won the Mega in California last nite for like $226M! :o It wasn't me... :tonofbricks:

That's a very nice copy of a great book. Classic title, "Battle of the Baxter Building," and the deus ex machina ending is classic "how do I finish this?" Stan Lee.

That's a very nice copy of a great book. Classic title, "Battle of the Baxter Building," and the deus ex machina ending is classic "how do I finish this?" Stan Lee.

THX! Now I only need #48 in 9.0 to complete my FF 40-49 run in 9.0 or better! :headbang::whee:

THX! Now I only need #48 in 9.0 to complete my FF 40-49 run in 9.0 or better! :headbang::whee:

SWEET!!! (thumbs u

Glad I could help!

(thumbs u