• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Slab and Raw Sale

70 posts in this topic

I've done way too much buying lately and not near enough selling so I'm putting up some slabs for sale. Some will be retreads from previous sales and some are brand new as I received a couple of boxes from CGC today. I have another shipment on the way and even more books than that at CGC as we speak so this will be an ongoing sale.

As usual, an :takeit: overrides any deals worked through PM's. Shipping is $7 for one slab and $10 for up to 3-4 slabs shipped via Priority Mail box and packed well (applies to US buyers only). (thumbs u

First book coming up shortly.

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5 CGC 7.5 OW/W pages $50SOLD!

Fresh back from CGC today. Sorry, but I don't have a scanner that will scan slabs very well so I have to use digital pics.

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75.jpgAmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75Back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #7 CGC 9.8 w/WHITE pages $1,200

Only the 2nd copy out of 102 submissions to get a grade of 9.8. This is a Mile High II copy just like the other 9.8 and the certificate will be shipped with the book. I bought this book raw on eBay just after I started collecting comics again in early 2002 and it sat in a box until I shipped it to CGC and received it back today.

I have the book priced aggressively only because this might be the last 9.8 in existence. I did post a WTT thread in the WTB section stating I would trade this book for an ASM Annual #7 in 9.2-9.4 and an appropriate amount of cash. If it doesn't sell it won't break my heart though.

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual7CGC98.jpgAmazingSpider-ManAnnual7CGC98Back.jpg

Only the 2nd copy out of 102 submissions to get a grade of 9.8.

:applause: Congrats to you!

Thanks Nick! I must admit it was a total surprise when I viewed the grade online last week. I had it pegged as a 9.4. (shrug)

Only the 2nd copy out of 102 submissions to get a grade of 9.8.

:applause: Congrats to you!

Thanks Nick! I must admit it was a total surprise when I viewed the grade online last week. I had it pegged as a 9.4. (shrug)

Undergrader. :sumo:

But seriously...:hail:

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 6.0 OW/W pages $115

Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider. This book is on the way up as the last GPA sale was at $122.

MarvelSpotlight5CGC60.jpgMarvelSpotlight5CGC60Back.jpg

DC Special #2 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages $35

This one was a MAJOR disappointment. I had this pegged as an easy 9.4 but I apparently missed a tiny tear that's near the bottom right corner of the front cover. The graders' notes stated "Crease and tear right edge front cover." I never saw it prior to submission. (shrug)

DCSpecial2CGC80.jpgDCSpecial2CGC80Back.jpg

Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider. This book is on the way up as the last GPA sale was at $122.

What are those graders' notes on the label?

Flash #257 CGC 9.6 OW/W pages $50

I submitted 2 copies and both came back 9.6 OW/W. There is no GPA data on 9.6's (9.4 is the highest) so I'm taking a guess at the price on this one.

Flash257CGC96b.jpgFlash257CGC96bBack.jpg

"National Diamond Sales" insert. (thumbs u

Hi Scott. :hi:

"National Diamond Sales" insert. (thumbs u

Hi Scott. :hi:

Thanks!