• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Slab and Raw Sale

70 posts in this topic

I got busy adding books to the CGC registry so I won't be listing any more books tonight. I'll start adding more tomorrow morning. (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5 CGC 7.5 OW/W pages $50

Fresh back from CGC today. Sorry, but I don't have a scanner that will scan slabs very well so I have to use digital pics.

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75.jpgAmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75Back.jpg

:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5 CGC 7.5 OW/W pages $50

Fresh back from CGC today. Sorry, but I don't have a scanner that will scan slabs very well so I have to use digital pics.

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75.jpgAmazingSpider-ManAnnual5CGC75Back.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks! More books coming up shortly.

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 6.0 OW/W pages $115

Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider. This book is on the way up as the last GPA sale was at $122.

What are those graders' notes on the label?

"National Diamond Sales" insert. (thumbs u

Hi Scott. :hi:

Thanks!

For anyone, like me, who is curious, here is a good explanation of the insert: http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4460

I checked my copy of MS 5 and it doesn't have the insert. Interesting.

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 6.0 OW/W pages $115

Origin and 1st appearance of Ghost Rider. This book is on the way up as the last GPA sale was at $122.

What are those graders' notes on the label?

"National Diamond Sales" insert. (thumbs u

Hi Scott. :hi:

Thanks!

For anyone, like me, who is curious, here is a good explanation of the insert: http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4460

I checked my copy of MS 5 and it doesn't have the insert. Interesting.

hm I just noticed that the 6.5 copy that I also got back yesterday does not have that notation on it. Maybe I should keep this one too..... hm