• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May CLINK auctions have begun !!!

14 posts in this topic

I only bid what I could pay if I won.......and if I won that Sup #1 ..... I'd have no trouble getting the $$$

Some great books there. Between this auction and the Heritage Auction, it'll be a fun month to watch the prices some of these gems fetch!

Nice looking 4.0, to bad cover is detached.

The detached cover doesn't bother me a bit. If I had the $$, I'd be going after that book.

Agreed, with that book the detached cover wouldn't bother me either.

What would it grade if the cover was attached?

Hard to say without a back cover scan.

Why not include a back-cover scan?

Because everyone seems to be happy to hand over their money to Comiclink without back cover scans, so why would Comiclink go to the added trouble and expense?

I'm not saying I agree with Comiclink's attitude, but if their customers are voting with their wallets and saying lack of back scans don't affect their spending habits at all, I can certainly understand why Comiclink are happy to keep on keeping on.

No BC scan is a little bit frustrating

Being able to supersize the pics would be nice too

Until his customers vote with their wallets, it's not going to change.

Right now, his customers are telling him "Josh, whatever you choose to give us is cool, even if it pales in comparison to the information available in Heritage's listings. I will give you my money regardless."