• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realistic Price on Action Comics #6

27 posts in this topic

There are no "realistic prices" on the first 13 issues of Action Comics. One has to be prepared to grab their ankles when acquiring any of them. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:o

:kidaround:

the "GOD BLESS..." sig makes this quote extra awesome.

There are no "realistic prices" on the first 13 issues of Action Comics. One has to be prepared to grab their ankles when acquiring any of them. GOD BLESS...

:o At least for 7,10,13 for sure.

I would add 2,3,8,9 and 12 there too...those copies rarely if ever sit around, no matter what they are priced at (within some realm of reason)

Here's my list from top Action scarce and demand. 7,13,10,12,2,3,9,8. What's yours? :baiting:

well, 7 is higher demand, but there have been more 7's and 10's available in the past 5 years than 13...so, i would rank 13 is the "scarcest/demand" combo

followed by 7,3 (though this issue is much scarcer than 7, less demand puts it right behind 7), 10,12, 9,8, 2 (I have owned like 5 copies in the last 2 years...really nothing "scarce" about it)

I would add 2,3,8,9 and 12 there too...those copies rarely if ever sit around, no matter what they are priced at (within some realm of reason)

Here's my list from top Action scarce and demand. 7,13,10,12,2,3,9,8. What's yours? :baiting:

well, 7 is higher demand, but there have been more 7's and 10's available in the past 5 years than 13...so, i would rank 13 is the "scarcest/demand" combo

followed by 7,3 (though this issue is much scarcer than 7, less demand puts it right behind 7), 10,12, 9,8, 2 (I have owned like 5 copies in the last 2 years...really nothing "scarce" about it)

I love your one two punch scarce/demand combo. :kidaround:

I love your one two punch scarce/demand combo. :kidaround:

:acclaim:

just going by the census.

Action Comics issue #...............Blue................Qualified...........Rest...........Total copies.

1...............................................27........................1....................17...................45

2...............................................13........................0.....................9....................22

3................................................7.........................2.....................8....................17

4...............................................11........................0.....................9....................20

5............................................... 8........................ 1....................11...................20

6...............................................13........................1.................... 8....................22

7...............................................12........................1....................10...................23

8................................................7........................ 1.....................8....................16

9................................................4........................ 1.....................8....................13

10..............................................10........................ 0....................1...................20

11...............................................12........................0....................6...................18

12...............................................10........................0....................6...................16

13...............................................12........................1....................3...................16

#9 has the least total copies graded at just 13 issues total. followed by a 3 way tie for 2nd least copies graded by #s 8,12 & 13.

I would add that It seems the few copies of #10 I've seen have brittle pages, the one Harley had a few years ago and the one in the Heritage archives amoung a few others. so if you see a #10 with anything above brittle pages, jump on it!

Remember, God created ankle grabbing. It's all part of his plan.

Remember, God created ankle grabbing. It's all part of his plan.

I might consider it for an Action 12......but the dealer would have to have small hands. GOD BLESS...