• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He's at it again

122 posts in this topic

So if you put someone on ignore does it prevent getting PMs? I put him on ignore after this last incident and I haven't received a PM; I kinda feel left out.
Yes

So if you put someone on ignore does it prevent getting PMs? I put him on ignore after this last incident and I haven't received a PM; I kinda feel left out.
Yes

Yes Brain doesn't get PMs or Yes Brian feels left out?

Yes

Yes Brain doesn't get PMs or Yes Brian feels left out?

He doesn't get PMs.

I believe we have had Bans without the requisite three strikes.

You should have a thread about that topic, and talk ad-nauseum about the virtues of equal rights and consistent rules.

:hi:

You should have a thread about that topic, and talk ad-nauseum about the virtues of equal rights and consistent rules.

Asking me to talk ad-nauseum is somewhat redundant, but the idea has merit. A new thread. hm I hope Forum Folks remember to thank you for giving me the idea, thereby making you even more popular! (thumbs u

Lettuce see now... BANNING WITHOUT 3 STRIKES ... kind of bland

THE VIRTUES OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND CONSISTENT RULES...a possibility

THE BANNING OF CONSISTENCY ... kind of dramatic

I'll keep thinking on this!

Thanks, Bosco!

Asking me to talk ad-nauseum is somewhat redundant, but the idea has merit. A new thread. hm I hope Forum Folks remember to thank you for giving me the idea, thereby making you even more popular! (thumbs u

Lettuce see now... BANNING WITHOUT 3 STRIKES ... kind of bland

THE VIRTUES OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND CONSISTENT RULES...a possibility

THE BANNING OF CONSISTENCY ... kind of dramatic

I'll keep thinking on this!

Thanks, Bosco!

Classic Pov spelling. lol:applause: