• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a thread for venting.

89 posts in this topic

I just want to vent about positive threads. :mad:

Try to be objective about this.

I would like to declare that I am objectionable to the construct of creating threads with the intent there of to enable said posters of padding their counts to the degree that one would become elavated above the rest based on a little ticker of count and title, further proclaimed at each avenue to be viewed when replying with lack of the same.

:cry:

okay, I feel better.

I would like to declare that I am objectionable to the construct of creating threads with the intent there of to enable said posters of padding their counts to the degree that one would become elavated above the rest based on a little ticker of count and title, further proclaimed at each avenue to be viewed when replying with lack of the same.

okay, I feel better.

Tupenny could have said that in 10 words or less.

:baiting:

okay, I feel better.

Tupenny could have said that in 10 words or less.

:baiting:

my 2Penny Conan Tribute;

f129bdc6.jpg