• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a thread for positive stuff!

191 posts in this topic

On a really positive note, last night I spent time with my friend Marcy. We went to an old hangout of mine, and some guy there told me I took his breath away every time he looked at me. It was really sweet, but I'm used to Pat telling me I look like a wet alien every time he see's me. (Which in turn, tells me he loves me. Hah!)

Ok, I usually avoid talking about family in my threads, but I'll make an exception today.

My fifteen year old son won a NY state championship today. :banana:

He and his teammates placed first in the scholastic (as opposed to club) Junior Quad (four man) Crew event. I hope I got all that right because there are several different divisons. Overall, his high school did very well, medalling in every event they entered.

He had worked very hard and I was happy his efforts could be rewarded. He'll now go on to Nationals in about three weeks.

On a really positive note, last night I spent time with my friend Marcy. We went to an old hangout of mine, and some guy there told me I took his breath away every time he looked at me. It was really sweet, but I'm used to Pat telling me I look like a wet alien every time he see's me. (Which in turn, tells me he loves me. Hah!)

Awwwwwwww.

"But then again the same guy looks at an horrid looking baby and says that he's breathtaking"...

so what does he mean Jerry???

98022.gif

:kidaround:lol

We started a new Mother's Day tradition this year and it was a very positive thing!

We took mom (my wife) to Carowinds in Charlotte. I really great amusement park. It was her request, by the way. Road the roller coasters, enjoyed baeutiful 70 deg weather, small crowd in the park, junk food!!!

:banana: