• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a thread for positive stuff!

191 posts in this topic

Life is good :)

I am positive that is a T-shirt

(thumbs u

adaptivewaterski.jpg

I bought one for each of my kids.

(thumbs u

i volunteer 3 mornings a week in a second grade classroom in a very disadvantaged school district. every 3rd week i operate a store where the kids buy stuff w/ pretend $ they earn for good behavior. i sell comic books for 35 cents (unless i'm having a 2 for 1 sale). the kids love the books and i'm crazy about the kids.

i volunteer 3 mornings a week in a second grade classroom in a very disadvantaged school district. every 3rd week i operate a store where the kids buy stuff w/ pretend $ they earn for good behavior. i sell comic books for 35 cents (unless i'm having a 2 for 1 sale). the kids love the books and i'm crazy about the kids.

Oh my God, you have no idea how awesome that is! Good job!

Everything is positive for me lately. I'm very very happy!

We're waking up early tomorrow to go meet up with a boardie for a comic, then shopping. Afterwards we have a birthday bash to go to at the beach. We're always busy and have an awesome time! I feel bad for people who are lonely. Must really be harsh!

Oh my God, you have no idea how awesome that is! Good job!

Awesome :applause:

I love my wife and son(s), my family and my friends. Amazingly, I love billions of strangers as well. I enjoy my job, most of the time, well, let's just say that I'm thankful for it. I'm thankful for everything in life that often gets taken for granted. I'm happy to be going down the "right path". (thumbs u

One last thing:

In before the lock. :shy:

Andy

Positive stuff:

I awoke from my coma, cheating death (long story)

I don't sweat the small stuff

Enjoy my time outdoors more

Enjoy time with my family more

Reading my comics

Last week seeing my kids faces when we came across a massive snapping turtle, doing the slow march to the pond, on our nature walk.

Life is good. Living life.

I'm happy we have Mexicans as they invented the flour tortilla.

Darn it I love Mexican food.

Really? me too :cloud9:

Some of the best Mexican I have had was while visiting Texas and Oklahoma. Fantastic!

I'm happy we have Mexicans as they invented the flour tortilla.

Darn it I love Mexican food.

Really? me too :cloud9:

Some of the best Mexican I have had was while visiting Texas and Oklahoma. Fantastic!

I make the best Mexican food in my home :grin:

:gossip: Great way to barter with Sam over his 9.8 books.

"Sammmmmmmy....want Mexican?"

"You bet, Sis!"

"Good. Bring all your Alan Moore 9.8 books and let's see how I feel about cooking."

:gossip: Great way to barter with Sam over his 9.8 books.

"Sammmmmmmy....want Mexican?"

"You bet, Sis!"

"Good. Bring all your Alan Moore 9.8 books and let's see how I feel about cooking." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: