• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed. sold.

26 posts in this topic

im listing these four asm's. if i dont get my price i will run them over to cgc on wednesday. i wish i could say they are from my personal collection. i cant i didnt keep my books this nice sad to say. anyone who wants more pics or info please feel free to pm me. first :takeit: gets them.

$225.00 shipped.

asm300006.jpg

asm300004.jpg

asm300005.jpg

asm300001.jpg

there are no marks or any issues with the front or back of the books. i apologize for being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person when it comes to computers and cameras. anything you see in the picture of the back is the glare from the flash.

no there is no color touch. the books are not originally mine like i stated. they did belong to a good friend of mine that recently sold his collection to me. the books came direct from the store we buy from. they were the books he got with his in store subscription

my ebay name is tbucfan4055. there are no color breaks on the 300. as far as references. i have bought from a couple people on the boards. placed a bid won and paid in the charity auction for ryan. as far as selling i have sold a couple things that i sent out today. so no references in regards to items shipped and recieved. thats why im selling these books to get me a nice reference. i have tons a silver age to modern age books. i buy and sell a lot of stuff. but i am relatively new to the boards. been a comic collector for about thirty five years now. if i dont sell to get the references thats fine. i have aleady met some cool people in the short time i have been a cgc member. got my first grades from cgc today matter of fact.

this is the back of the 300

asm300007.jpg

I'm seeing a few spine breaks...the biggest being on the spine in between the "32" and the "inventory" in the text. I see a few others on both the front and the back that are small, but they are there. You say the book has no spine breaks. Is it glare? If so, can we get a closeup of the spine?

i apologize i cant get a better pic of the spine then i sent. the camera i have just wont do it. if someone is really interested and they see enough issue to worry them at a 250.00 price i will take the book to walgreens scan it and pm them pics. i have never stated that these books were gem mint. if so i would have the single three hundred on here for 600 dollars like the one from the other day that was 9.8. by no means am i an expert nor do i claim to be. in my opinion i think the 300 here would hit a 9.2 at least. again thats why they are at 250.00. i think that is a very fair price given the condition of the books. again if they interest someone enough to make me an offer we can see where that goes. if they do not sell here i can later post pics of the grade and we will see what cgc says. i will take them there wednesday if the books havnt sold and all of the mystery will for sure be taken away. i cant apologize enough for my lack of computer skills and not owning a scanner. but that is all i can do is apologize. thanks to eveyone that has looked. maybe they will sell. if not we will get to see the grade in a month.

No need to get defensive as people are just asking some basic questions; you are new here and generally people who are going to pay more than few dollars for a book generally want high resolution scans of both the front and back covers. While it is certainly great to sell her fee-free, there is a high standard of "show" typically expected of sales here as this is something of a community.

I think you'll find some much more positive responses with high res scans as these are popular books and do often sell well in the ultra-high grade. (thumbs u

P.S. Best of luck with the sale and welcome to the boards!

mac you read me wrong. i was not being defensive at all. thats the problem with typed words. i am not the type to get angry or defensive. i thank you for your words. all i was saying is that its common sense. if i put the books on here stated they were 9.8 quality and i was asking 600 for number 300 and 75 to 100 each for the other books then i can see someone asking for pics of each page. asking for me to email them the list of books i have graded with cgc and the grades they brought. i could see that 100%. anyone who looks at the 300 here that has ever submitted a book to cgc knows it will make a decent grade. the other three books are basically free. that was my point. but in no way was it defensive. i wish i had a nice scanner to get hi res. scans. i dont. i did the best i could with the camera i have and with my computer knowledge which is very limited. again thank you for the words.

Hi littlebill. Would you say that the 300 would grade between a 9.0 to 9.2? There is some spine stress there... just trying to guess a accurate grade from your pic. Thanks.