• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dreaded 'Public Appeal' to and Anthony Snyder Customer this past weekend

6 posts in this topic

I don't like making this appeal as much as many of you don't like reading it -- that said, this past friday night, Anthony Snyder put on his website a page from

What If? #29 What If the Avengers Defeated Everyone?

Many of you know (and alerted me when the page popped up - thanks!) that I have been trying to reassemble this story for a long time -- about 10 years now.

This little piece of the hobby has ganered a lot of topics of the year as it is just really a hard thing to do. In fact, my own search had hit a dry spell of about 18 months before this piece hit the market. Even though I emailed quickly to reserve the piece - it was gone.

Will the winner fo this page please contact me off list? I'd like to try to work something out with you if I can -- many thanks!!

Please email me at Len_Gould 'at' qep.com

and if you have any other pages from this issue.......

Len

I fervently hope Len is having some success locating this page.

Attempting to assemble an entire issue is a quixotic enough quest in the first place, trying to accomplish something small yet special. It's a shame when forces stand in the way of such an effort.

Andrew