• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

What's that say? Unlogo'd Edition? Looks like there is going to be a variant slot for those in the eventual Registry set, with only 12 out there too.

It says

unstamped edition

Distributed without red hand stamped logo on cover. David Peterson pin-up on last page

What's that say? Unlogo'd Edition? Looks like there is going to be a variant slot for those in the eventual Registry set, with only 12 out there too.

It says

unstamped edition

Distributed without red hand stamped logo on cover. David Peterson pin-up on last page

It's a gorgeous book! I would care less about the green label for his sig. His sig is beautiful, and in the silver ink it looks amazing.

I read issue 2 yesterday. I think it took me about an hour, which says a lot since I usually read a comic in about 3 minutes. (Ok, probably not really an hour, but far longer than I usually spend reading a comic.)

You just get caught up looking at the artwork. It's cool b/c the art itself tells so much of the story, things that aren't put into words. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's more of an experience. The story is good too, several lines made me laugh out loud. You learn more in issue two and everything becomes more magical.

I'm not great at reviews/putting things into words, I wish I was better at it. These are pretty cool books though.

I went to my lcs yesterday..and they have never even heard of CPG...they r usually on top of all the hot new comics. (shrug)

Or maybe they don't belong to the Collectors Society.

:o

They are a pretty big LCS and have a lot of stuff...it surprised me.

Almost as much as when he offered me $425 for a WD #1 CGC 9.8 yesterday lol

Edited by dhurley1125

I read issue 2 yesterday. I think it took me about an hour, which says a lot since I usually read a comic in about 3 minutes. (Ok, probably not really an hour, but far longer than I usually spend reading a comic.)

You just get caught up looking at the artwork. It's cool b/c the art itself tells so much of the story, things that aren't put into words. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's more of an experience. The story is good too, several lines made me laugh out loud. You learn more in issue two and everything becomes more magical.

I'm not great at reviews/putting things into words, I wish I was better at it. These are pretty cool books though.

Nuff said. ;)

It's a gorgeous book! I would care less about the green label for his sig. His sig is beautiful, and in the silver ink it looks amazing.

Shhhhhhh. It's garbage!

sFun_hypnotize.gif

lol

I just read my copy of the 4 page CPG in Ye Old Lore Oh Yore. I know it's out of continuity or a reprinted prototype, but I absolutely loved it. Highly recommended! (thumbs u

Can't wait to get my copy, I'm glad you liked it Jerel.

I just read my copy of the 4 page CPG in Ye Old Lore Oh Yore. I know it's out of continuity or a reprinted prototype, but I absolutely loved it. Highly recommended! (thumbs u

Can't wait to get my copy, I'm glad you liked it Jerel.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts too, Kathryn.