• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Does any one know if the series is going to continue after issue 3?

Sanj

There is an arc with 3 more issues. ;) Check out this old interview with Jeremy for more info.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/020927-Cursed-Pirate-Girl.html

Is he going to be at HeroesCon?

I got an email about a couple of days agi confirming that he is going to be at the Heroe's Con at Indie Island. Sorry, should have posted this sooner. (thumbs u

SWEET!

:o:o:o

1st batch??? You mean you ordered more????lol

:insane:

Yeah, I figured freebies, trick 'r treaters, or send them to my friends. Only one came looking 9.6 or better. Might grade it with a batch going to Sarasota. The cover paper reminded me of those Amazing Spider-Man newspaper variants. hm ...sorry if this is off-topic.

So is this comic good or are you guys just enjoying making money off it's hotness :P

so far it has only cost me money but has definately delivered some real enjoyment. the art is a treat. you can lose yourself looking at the detail in some of the pages.

Does any one know if the series is going to continue after issue 3?

Sanj

There is an arc with 3 more issues. ;) Check out this old interview with Jeremy for more info.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/020927-Cursed-Pirate-Girl.html

Is he going to be at HeroesCon?

I got an email about a couple of days ago confirming that he is going to be at the Heroe's Con at Indie Island. Sorry, should have posted this sooner. (thumbs u

He's going to be at Heroes, SDCC and then WW Chicago in August.

Yeah, I figured freebies, trick 'r treaters, or send them to my friends. Only one came looking 9.6 or better. Might grade it with a batch going to Sarasota. The cover paper reminded me of those Amazing Spider-Man newspaper variants. hm ...sorry if this is off-topic.

Those are good ideas, Jerel. hm

Jerel is loaded...

drunk-guy-funny.jpg

...with good ideas!

(worship)

Jerel is loaded...

drunk-guy-funny.jpg

...with good ideas!

(worship)

That's freakin' hilarious, Nick! lol

That's the first Cursed Pirate Girl book which was self-published through Comixpress - it came before the 1st print from Olympian.

Yeah, wish it didn't have the sig on it though. :(

That's the first Cursed Pirate Girl book which was self-published through Comixpress - it came before the 1st print from Olympian.

Yeah, wish it didn't have the sig on it though. :(

Hoping the sale of this one brings more potential Universals out of hiding :wishluck: .

I missed this comic and when Mouse Guard was printed by Comicxpress. I should just start buying issues from that company.
I wish I went to more conventions myself.

cpg.jpg

$5 each :o

lol...Unfortunately, current cons don't look like that anymore. 1st prints aren't available anymore as well as #2 first prints for cons. I was told they usually carry 2nd prints of #2 and #3s. Where is this pic from, Jerel?