• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

I can already hear Julio frantically typing away to Jeremy asking if he has any more, lol

Actually, I got seven of those too. (: He said someone else was begging for them already...named Brian or something. :devil:

yeah, he told me you cried and held your breath until he agreed to sell them to you, so... :baiting:

Edited by chainnball

I can already hear Julio frantically typing away to Jeremy asking if he has any more, lol

Actually, I got seven of those too. (: He said someone else was begging for them already...named Brian or something. :devil:

yeah, he told me you cried and held your breath until he agreed to sell them to you, so... :baiting:

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Chris brings on the funny again. What a fantastic sense of humor!

(worship)

Great sense of humor. Love it.

Not sure about the baby theme obsession. hm

:grin:

Ok just for you.... :foryou:

dawson-crying.jpg

Great news, peeps. Have been offered a great deal by a great connection on the CPG #1 4th prints. For the peeps that are on my list already and for those that have yet to read this great story, the book will be available below cover cost ($5.95). Great score. Looking to spread Jeremy's work to everybody interested.

Please be aware that I, and another boardie now, are trying to make this happen for genuine interest and that we hope that this deal goes through. As a reminder, the book is scheduled for release before SDCC 2010 per Tom, Olympian Publishing. Limit of one per boardie to avoid over-pricing in case the books are limited in print run, your local LCS does not carry it, etc. The list is still open if you'd like one to read or collect. Final price will be announced once the transaction is completed, but it will be below cover price thanks to the awesome boardie who is also willing to hook peeps up with a great story. (thumbs u

:whee:

Julio

Edited by FIREFLY

Great news, peeps. Have been offered a great deal by a great connection on the CPG #1 4th prints. For the peeps that are on my list already and for those that have yet to read this great story, the book will be available below cover cost ($5.95). Great score. Looking to spread Jeremy's work to everybody interested.

Please be aware that I, and another boardie now, are trying to make this happen for genuine interest and that we hope that this deal goes through. As a reminder, the book is scheduled for release before SDCC 2010 per Tom, Olympian Publishing. Limit of one per boardie to avoid over-pricing in case the books are limited in print run, your local LCS does not carry it, etc. The list is still open if you'd like one to read or collect. Final price will be announced once the transaction is completed, but it will be below cover price thanks to the awesome boardie who is also willing to hook peeps up with a great story. (thumbs u

Julio

Great stuff Julio. Really looking forward to being able to actually read the story.

Thanks for your efforts on this!!! (thumbs u

Sanj

Julio

Great stuff Julio. Really looking forward to being able to actually read the story.

Sanj

No kidding!

JULIO FOR BOARD PRESIDENT

:gossip: For what's that's worth. :P

Julio

Sanj

No kidding!

JULIO FOR BOARD PRESIDENT

:gossip: For what's that's worth. :P

+1