• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Man I'm only just getting the first prints together and now I'm hearing about, printing variants, con special, latter printings, vigin edition etc what next lol and can I really afford to jump on board with this series in a serious way (shrug)

Man I'm only just getting the first prints together and now I'm hearing about, printing variants, con special, latter printings, vigin edition etc what next lol and can I really afford to jump on board with this series in a serious way (shrug)
So far...

The original Voices magazine comic

The Comixpress Edition

Ye Old Lore of Yore

CPG #1

CPG #1 numbered edition "possibly the Virgin Edition"?

CPG #1 No logo variant

CPG #1 2nd Print

CPG #1 3rd Print

CPG #1 4th print

CPG #2

CPG #2 2nd print

CPG #3

CPG Wondercon Variant

Did I miss any?

This is why I am staying away :shy: --just want to get some cheap readers to see what the buzz is about...but I dont think there is such thing as cheap CPG

So far...

The Comixpress Edition

Ye Old Lore of Yore

CPG #1

CPG #1 No logo variant

CPG #1 2nd Print

CPG #1 3rd Print

CPG #1 4th print

CPG #2

CPG #2 2nd print

CPG #3

CPG Wondercon Variant

Did I miss any?

Forgot about the Deadpool Variant--oh sorry wrong thread doh!

Edited by dhurley1125

:o Whats this (shrug)

The original prototype that Ye Old Lore of Yore reprinted. :ohnoez:

:gossip:Kind of like the college comic strip book, Thorn: Tales from the Lantern book that used the Bone characters in before Bone #1 came out.

This is why I am staying away :shy: --just want to get some cheap readers to see what the buzz is about...but I dont think there is such thing as cheap CPG

PM sent.

So far...

The Comixpress Edition

Ye Old Lore of Yore

CPG #1

CPG #1 No logo variant

CPG #1 2nd Print

CPG #1 3rd Print

CPG #1 4th print

CPG #2

CPG #2 2nd print

CPG #3

CPG Wondercon Variant

Did I miss any?

You forgot the the impossible Beer variant that's impossible to get. lol

So far...

The Comixpress Edition

Ye Old Lore of Yore

CPG #1

CPG #1 No logo variant

CPG #1 2nd Print

CPG #1 3rd Print

CPG #1 4th print

CPG #2

CPG #2 2nd print

CPG #3

CPG Wondercon Variant

Did I miss any?

You forgot the the impossible Beer variant that's impossible to get. lol

Gunga galunga..., how could I forget about the Beer Variant. doh!

:o Whats this (shrug)

Has work by Cory Hinman, Tyler Rubenfeld, David Petersen, Jesse Rubenfeld, and of course, Jeremy Bastian's Cursed Pirate Girl.... limited to 300 numbered copies.

By the way, Gary, you (or anyone else for that matter), don't have to collect all printings and variants. You only do that if you're a nut like me...lol All you need is #1-3 and any printing will do.

And on a side note, for anyone that is reading these CPG threads and would like copies to read or would like some prints out of genuine enthusiasm, PM me for good prices. This offer is NOT a sales pitch and NOT for flippers. I have copies of each issue for readers that are interested in following this great story and appreciate Jeremy's awesome art. As some of you already know about my endeavor, I just want to support Jeremy and his work through reasonable prices for boardies. (thumbs u

Julio is doing a good thing getting the word out on this little known series.

Up here in New Hampshire, they are so rare, we have to grow them naturally and all it takes is one Kenny Loggins rockin' gopher to ruin the crops.

DSC009811.jpg

:roflmao:lol:roflmao:lol