• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

wow, some nut just listed a #1 10.0 SS on ebay!

Gee, I wonder who that nut is. hm

This will be interesting, although, Brian, it may not be the best time to list such a book. CPG is still murky to the general public. You know I'm on it though. ;)

Hey, fellas and dames. Just wanted to give you a peek at the stuff I picked up at Heroes from Jeremy's table. Had a blast hanging out with him on several occasions during the weekend. He talked about his plans for the summer and the tpb and second arc coming. Great plans for the near future. :headbang:

Anyway, if you truly enjoy his artwork, you need to pick up his set of 4 sets of plates limited to 100 each signed and numbered. Genius artwork and worthy to be collected for CPG fans.

http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=olympian&category=Jeremy+Bastian/Cursed+Pirate+Girl&cart_id=8751022.42639&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact

I actually attained Artist Proofs at the Con along with some sweet prints that will be for sale tonight. Anyway, enjoy! (thumbs u

CPGplates.jpgCPGplate4.jpgCPGplate3.jpgCPGplate2.jpgCPGplate1.jpgCPGOctopus.jpgCPGgremlin.jpgCPGcommission.jpg This is the commission I had him dedicate to Ella, my little girl. The unique thing about this piece is that it is the anticipated cover to CPG #1 with CPG in Admiral Attire, BUT with no eye patch as she was before her eye incident. ;)

CPGprint.jpg

He will not be at Phili, but will be at Baltimore and SDCC this year.

Firefly needs to get his name changed to Pirate Booty.

That is one fine commission (thumbs u

there's only one Pirate.

Jeremy will be at chicago also from what he has told me.