• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Not that I care all that much but it is kind of annoying if you really did that...

so if you don't really care, why post? You can do whatever you want with your books. If ebay wasn't ok with this they wouldn't give you the option.

Yep, it's your book & you can do whatever you want with it.

But ... I'm fairly certain ebay is not "ok" with you ending the auction early to sell the item outside of ebay :)

Ebay policy violation? hm Is there a new "I am selling outside Ebay" option when ending a listing?

Not that I care all that much but it is kind of annoying if you really did that...

so if you don't really care, why post? You can do whatever you want with your books. If ebay wasn't ok with this they wouldn't give you the option.

But ... I'm fairly certain ebay is not "ok" with you ending the auction early to sell the item outside of ebay :)

:signofftopic:

Ebay policy violation? hm Is there a new "I am selling outside Ebay" option when ending a listing?

I'm sure there's plenty of room to complain about somebody violating eBay policy in the "General" thread, where it's been beat to death repeatedly and it's clear that no one really give a rat's petootie.

And to be fair....

I'm sure there's plenty of room to complain about somebody violating eBay policy in the "General" thread, where it's been beat to death repeatedly and it's clear that no one really give a rat's petootie.

As I'm also sure there's plenty of room to pimp sales threads in the sales section ;)

And to be fair....

And since I enjoy your rhetoric and if you can't beat them then join them :signofftopic:

Edited by branget

As I'm also sure there's plenty of room to pimp sales threads in the sales section ;)

Yeah, but most folks that visit this thread are stilllooking for books, know your audience!

Yeah, but most folks that visit this thread are stilllooking for books, know your audience!

I think I paid over $10 each for two issues I got of the Yore comic, but I'm still happy with them, remember its all about how much the comic is worth to you & how much your willing to pay for them. now im off to buy 300 copies from comixpress doh!

I think I paid over $10 each for two issues I got of the Yore comic, but I'm still happy with them, remember its all about how much the comic is worth to you & how much your willing to pay for them. now im off to buy 300 copies from comixpress doh!

Got your #1 through yet John? Wouldn't mind seeing it when it turns up.

Gav, I believe "Yore" going to be able to see the Comixpress issue when Cassidy's comicbox arrives. :foryou:

Gav, I believe "Yore" going to be able to see the Comixpress issue when Cassidy's comicbox arrives. :foryou:

:o

Jerel, seriously, I owe you big time (worship) (worship) (worship)

time will tell