• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Oh, and T.J. had a NM+ copy of CPG #1 first print, so he didn't miss any boats either. He just chose to sell it to me, at a very low discount :)

<3 for T.J.

TJ will do anything to try and get laid.

Chicks dig the lumberjack look.

I hear that a lot too. :cool:

gotwoodlol.jpg

:roflmao:

Between that and the Cursed Pirate Girl crop protection photo, you've made my month!

:applause:

Oh, and T.J. had a NM+ copy of CPG #1 first print, so he didn't miss any boats either. He just chose to sell it to me, at a very low discount :)

<3 for T.J.

gotwoodlol.jpg

:roflmao: classic!

<3 for T.J.

gotwoodlol.jpg

lol(worship)

gotwoodlol.jpg

Yep. Sexiest guys on the board, right there. You should all take a lesson.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled CPG thread...

My buddy went to WW Philly and got some books graded onsite for me. He surprised me by not revealing my grade for CPG #3. I thought it must have been a 9.6. When he showed it to me, it was:

cpgcgc.jpg

Said he just couldn't send a text, he had to see my face! My first 9.9 of anything!

My buddy went to WW Philly and got some books graded onsite for me. He surprised me by not revealing my grade for CPG #3. I thought it must have been a 9.6. When he showed it to me, it was:

cpgcgc.jpg

Said he just couldn't send a text, he had to see my face! My first 9.9 of anything!

Very nice. :luhv:

cpgcgc.jpg

(thumbs u

Nice!