• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

hope the production value is the same if they do. not sure it will though...

Thats why I don't like the sound of it going to Dark Horse, IMO the production values on there books are always fairly low (shrug) but that just may be me :(

hope the production value is the same if they do. not sure it will though...

Thats why I don't like the sound of it going to Dark Horse, IMO the production values on there books are always fairly low (shrug) but that just may be me :(

I don't think their typical production is any better or worse than Marvel or DC. Actually, maybe a little bit better than Marvel. They are no IDW, but they are not putting out rags, either.

This idea does have its pros and cons. Higher print run, more exposure :blahblah: ...which does come with possible increase in value for OP older issues. Yet, DH...not sure. hm Mignola seems to have made quite an impression on Jeremy and vice versa since they have worked with each other already. We'll see what comes about. Not impressed by the idea, so far, but curious as to how this will pan out being that Jeremy's work takes long to accomplish due to the type of artwork.

Overall, just hope Jeremy remains the same awesome guy that he is. (thumbs u

This idea does have its pros and cons. Higher print run, more exposure :blahblah: ...which does come with possible increase in value for OP older issues. Yet, DH...not sure. hm Mignola seems to have made quite an impression on Jeremy and vice versa since they have worked with each other already. We'll see what comes about. Not impressed by the idea, so far, but curious as to how this will pan out being that Jeremy's work takes long to accomplish due to the type of artwork.

Overall, just hope Jeremy remains the same awesome guy that he is. (thumbs u

Dark Horse is the perfect spot for creators who take foreeeever to put their books out. Look at Eric Powell, for instance.

I think the point of most creators is to get more exposure, if this is the case, DH could be a great spot for the indy minded creator.

That said, has anyone thought that maybe CPG will continue with Olympian and the TPB could be produced through DH to get more mainstream attention. Or a possible co-op.

I also did get an email from the publisher of Olympian interested in some Mahnke original art! Very nice to work with!

PMs will be sent out tonight for the people that reserved their copies of CPG #1 4th print through Doug and I. Books should be sent out by next week. In support of Jeremy's work, the books are FREE to you guys. All you pay me is shipping per PM. Enjoy! (thumbs u

PMs will be sent out tonight for the people that reserved their copies of CPG #1 4th print through Doug and I. Books should be sent out by next week. In support of Jeremy's work, the books are FREE to you guys. All you pay me is shipping per PM. Enjoy! (thumbs u

dang! i want one! I met Jeremy at Heroes and picked up a #2 (2nd) but still dont have any copy of #1 (I want to read the dang thing! lol)