• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

They actually sold for more than I anticipated. Figured #1 and #7 would go for the most since #1 is one of a kind with the silver and the #7 is the actual proof for the current print. I'm sure these sales would encourage Tom to continue selling online. Interesting indeed.

So, Brian, have you actually tasted the beer yet?

And thanks guys for the encouragement. Really means a lot to me. Hope you guys enjoy them. In the mail to you next week.

Edited by FIREFLY

They actually sold for more than I anticipated. Figured #1 and #7 would go for the most since #1 is one of a kind with the silver and the #7 is the actual proof for the current print. I'm sure these sales would encourage Tom to continue selling online. Interesting indeed.

And thanks guys for the encouragement. Really means a lot to me. Hope you guys enjoy them. In the mail to you next week.

Now you need to send everyone SDCC exclusives for free to really up your status! You would be GOD LIKE!!! :baiting:

lol

:sick: Noooo, I'm quite sure after all this time it is no good, why, did you?

Well, if the alcohol level is 8% or more, since it's ale, it should age well. If not, then I dare you to taste it. lol

I have not gotten my batch yet.

Now you need to send everyone SDCC exclusives for free to really up your status! You would be GOD LIKE!!! :baiting:

lol

lol I wish...on the freebie thing. I'm sure with the sales and all it'll be a little harder to score freebies, unless I hit Jeremy up individually. Tom on the other hand... (shrug)

I'm really surprised no one is discussing the recent sales of the proofs and their prices. I'm surprised the #7 did as much as it did!
I was impressed. In the beginning, I didn't see $1048 for all seven myself and it was broken up pretty good too. Aside from one person getting a #1 & #6 and another getting a #2 & #7.

I tried for a couple of them but they were out of my price range on what I was wanting to pay. I didn't even bid on #1 or #7 because I knew I had no shot, but thought I might get lucky on one of the other. :cry: Guess not. :(

Just got through the first three comics. Wow! Great story and art.

Problem is that I am now left wanting more. Any idea when the next story arc is going to be released???

Cheers

Sanj

Yeah dude...does this makes them rarer than issue one?

IMO, no. As I stated earlier, they were marketed as rarities, whereas the other books are rare in themselves, i.e. the no logo (virgin), the SP (self-published), the 2nd print, which all have their own stories as to why they are rare. Distributor destroyed them, delivery lost them, limited # printed, etc. That's just me though and not sure how others feel.

Just got through the first three comics. Wow! Great story and art.

Problem is that I am now left wanting more. Any idea when the next story arc is going to be released???

Cheers

Sanj

soon... :wishluck:

Also, not sure if anyone is looking for a #1 1st print, but someone has it listed for $60 with a #2 2nd and #3 all claimed at NM/M. (shrug)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230497679419&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Edited by FIREFLY