• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Not that I have to justify anything to you, but when you pose something like that, I see it as malicious. I don't wish my situation on ANYONE, so please do not address me in that fashion again. You have NO idea what I am going through.

Julio, wishing you the best in what sounds like an extremely tough situation.

:foryou:

Not sure if there is an underlying issue you have in that comment, but it's not appreciated. If you kept up with my previous sales which were accessible to everyone months ago, they were geared at paying for my con trips in addition to selling stuff outside the threads. I lost nothing and paid for nothing. I filled a ton of orders for people and that was the fun that I had for the con. No complaints. In addition, coming back to more drama at the hell hole I live at currently, that's what broke down my pride.

Not that I have to justify anything to you, but when you pose something like that, I see it as malicious. I don't wish my situation on ANYONE, so please do not address me in that fashion again. You have NO idea what I am going through.

It was a valid question, why so defensive? You're the one who posted the journal and is now taking board help. The whole thing seemed quite odd, but your explanation clears it up. Hope things improve for you.

It was a valid question, why so defensive?

:eyeroll:

zzz

You'd be better off taking a nap than thinking. Less dangerous.

Says the kool aid drinker.

Says the kool aid drinker.

I'm sure in no way you meant to imply Julio was conning everyone, because your solid character would never bring you to that snail level, right?

What a saint!

Continuing this discussion is completely inappropriate. Clearly there is a tremendous amount going on with FIREFLY and it appears that the Boards have stepped up, once again, to help out. Some people may know more about the situation than others, (and everyone knows more than I do), but from what has been posted it is weird and sad and tragic.

No one will know all the whys and wherefores and it is counterproductive to keep doing it in the CPG thread. I do hope for better times for FIREFLY's family, and that the auction achieves its desired result.

No one will know all the whys and wherefores and it is counterproductive to keep doing it in the CPG thread.

Agreed. I just couldn't believe what was posted in here during someone's troubled times.

It's done.

I bought a fourth printing number one at the show, what defines the variant? (I also commissioned a Galactus sketch from Jeremy :D :D Oh yeah, and I got one from that Dave McKean fella too. Pics when I get back to NYC)

Wait, you were in SD and you didn't call me?

You suck.

Oh, and I picked up #1-3. Nice guy. :)

What I saw at Jeremy's table in SDDC:

CPG 1 4th print

CPG 2 2nd print

CPG 3 1st print

CPG Orange Cloth Bag

CPG Glasses

Jeremy "Aged" Prints

New 50 edition Print for his publihers band

Limited edition portfolios -- 4 different

Hasta,

Pablo

So still no sign of this supposed SDCC exclusive? No one here got one to show us?

I call BS. Sounds like somebody saw the individually stamped #1 (4th) and judged each to be a "variant" because of variances in stamping.

Finally got around to reading the first issue.

The story is intriguing and original

The art is extremely detailed.

I feel the art is a little to busy and it detracted some from the story. It was a bit hard for me to keep up with everything going on in the frames. It was almost like a wheres waldo book. I felt like I was missing something unless I sat there and stared at every panel for a few minutes.

I am going to read the next 2 issues either tonight or tomorrow.

Anyways I promised Julio I would report when I read it so there you go.

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the readings. It's not a book to read swiftly. Just enjoy each and every page with a great cup of Joe. ;)

Still in the process of parting with my CPG collection :( , but there is one book that I just can't bear to part with besides the ones that were dedicated to my little girl, Ella, by Jeremy.

Enjoy CPG fans. :)

Voices #1: 1st Appearance of CPG

Voices1.jpgVoicespg1.jpgVoicespg2and3.jpgVoicespg4.jpg

Edited by FIREFLY

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the readings. It's not a book to read swiftly. Just enjoy each and every page with a great cup of Joe. ;)

Still in the process of parting with my CPG collection :( , but there is one book that I just can't bear to part with besides the ones that were dedicated to my little girl, Ella, by Jeremy.

Enjoy CPG fans. :)

Voices #1: 1st Appearance of CPG

Voices1.jpgVoicespg1.jpgVoicespg2and3.jpgVoicespg4.jpg

:o

wow That is one fine book to own (worship)