• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Looks like people are just not getting the value here.

CURSED PIRATE GIRL #1... CGC 9.9...FIRST PRINT!!!

Nobody even tried to fight for a 9.9 beauty like this?

Unemployment precluded my involvement with this auction... If not, you would have known what the reserve price was :sorry:

Likewise, my friend. Sweet book! :ohnoez:

Edited by FIREFLY

It seems that the reserve price was not met so it didn't sell to anyone.

That was why I said this.

A hot 9.9 book, and nobody even kicks in a $200 offer (or better)?

I don't think people quite understand the value of this book yet, maybe. Oh well. And the reserve may throw people off. It would've been fun to watch what it's feebay value with actual bidding would have been. :grin:

Edited by FIREFLY

I was supposed to get a 9.9 #1 for my birthday to work on a new registry set, but with all the multiple printings and other variations, I got turned off really fast. I still love this title, but I don't want to struggle on a Registry Set over it. :(

Yeah, I agree, that would be a little difficult. :ohnoez:

Looks like there are seven 9.9s and one 10.0 of #1 1st print. Man , I wonder who has that 10. I'd give a kidney for that book. hm

Still no Voices #1 or #2 on the census yet, though even if there were, they'd most likely be considered Qualified Green.

Edited by FIREFLY

I don't think people quite understand the value of this book yet, maybe. Oh well. And the reserve may throw people off. It would've been fun to watch what it's feebay value with actual bidding would have been. :grin:

I was the high bidder on that auction, but as I can't stand reserve auctions, I couldn't be bothered to bid higher ...

I was the high bidder on that auction, but as I can't stand reserve auctions, I couldn't be bothered to bid higher ...

What was the high bid outside of what someone bid you up to?

That's what I hate about reserves. I could bid $300 on a book, but if the high bid I beat is $100, then I show up as $101 and it doesn't matter I would pay higher.

Maybe they'll change their mind once they relist and put a non-reserve start or just a BIN price. (shrug) I emailed them to see if he/she can share the asking price. We'll see. :)I'm just curious what value was placed on it.

:eyeroll:

"Hi. How much would you take for this book. I really need to have it!"

:baiting:

Maybe they'll change their mind once they relist and put a non-reserve start or just a BIN price. (shrug) I emailed them to see if he/she can share the asking price. We'll see. :)I'm just curious what value was placed on it.

:roflmao:

I really am curious. But, if the price is right, I do have a slab to get rid of for it. Say $100...

:whistle:

:shy:

Edited by FIREFLY

I really am curious. But, if the price is right, I do have a slab to get rid of for it. Say $100...

:popcorn:

If it's the one I'm thinking of....

:hi:

lol...I think it's a good trade since it wasn't selling anyway, though not sure why since it was a key book. (shrug)

Just a little pic of the apple of my eye with her CPG collection. :cloud9:

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Edited by FIREFLY