• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Thanks, peeps! I changed the pics to show the dedications on them. She's got quite a collection and hope that she will continue loving comics. She "reads" a lot of kiddie comics...and loves to write on them. I hope she will one day appreciate these. :luhv:

They are 4 limited edition collections of "plates" used for the art prints that Jeremy Bastian has done. Each one is colored, categorized, and contain 7 prints. Each color collection is limited to 100 copies each, but the ones pictured are artist proofs. Hope that helps. ;)

i'd like to thank julio in a huge way. i asked on here if CPG was any good because ive never read it..or even seen a copy, my stores have never heard of it. julio sends me one FOR FREE! i didnt even ask for one, he just up and offered me it to get me hooked...and thanks dude, now i need to find the rest!! so even if he dosent have a kudo section haha, julio is a class act!

Well, thanks to Brian and Julio I've now read the series and have a 1st print of #1. :applause:

The book is very original and I enjoyed it.

While I was reading it, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone needs to get this book into Tim Burton's hands. It definitely felt to me like it could be a Tim Burton type movie. 2c

Well, thanks to Brian and Julio I've now read the series and have a 1st print of #1. :applause:

The book is very original and I enjoyed it.

While I was reading it, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone needs to get this book into Tim Burton's hands. It definitely felt to me like it could be a Tim Burton type movie. 2c

I agree. It has to be someone who can think outside of the box in such ways. I remember hearing somewhere that his dream or goal is to have Guillermo del Toro pick it up, but I don;t think that will be for awhile. They are still working on the radio drama right now. Plus the story needs to be developed a lot further.

Well, since Jeremy is supposedly moving to Dark Horse and Del Toro has done Hellboy animations, maybe a connection? Who knows?? (shrug)

Loved Pan's Labyrinth.

Either way, I'm pretty sure it's a longs way off, but that would be awesome! ;)

As for Terry, I'll be honest, the only movie I've ever seen from him was Time Bandits. That flick is a classic. (thumbs u

Well, since Jeremy is supposedly moving to Dark Horse and Del Toro has done Hellboy animations, maybe a connection? Who knows?? (shrug)

Loved Pan's Labyrinth.

As for Terry, I'll be honest, the only movie I've ever seen from him was Time Bandits. That flick is a classic. (thumbs u

No 12 Monkeys? :ohnoez:

Loved Pan's Labyrinth.

Or Brazil :ohnoez:

Loved Pan's Labyrinth.

Oh, carp! I forgot about that one. That was AWESOME. Have you seen the old French movie it was based off of? It wasn't a blockbuster, but had more of an eerie documentary feel to it.

Edited by FIREFLY

Loved Pan's Labyrinth.

Or Brazil :ohnoez:

Saw bits and pieces of Brazil. Too way out there for me, maybe because I saw it when I was younger and made me have an anxiety attack. lol