• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed due to low balling

37 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how offering 92% of the asking price is lowballing either, but it's his bat and ball. Theres a copy on ebay for $150 less than my final offer, so we all move on.
OP changed opening post, what book and price are we talking about here?

Sorry it didn't work out here James...$1000+ books have more to do with timing, even keys I think. Need the right person(s) looking at the right time. As some have said, many people have one of these in their boxes (I've presently got a raw VG)...second factor is many people want to spring for the book and lack the funds...

Good luck on fee-Bay with the sale! :headbang:

Yeah timing has alot to do with it. but $1K really is tops for the book right now. as the economy gets better I could see someone shelling out a little more . best of luck with it. In better times I am sure it would have sold for $1,050. Saying due to low ballers sounds like the guys on Pawn Stars who complain after they think there items are worth a fortune. The market sets the price.

Don't be too disappointed. 2c Plus, you shouldn't be upset at people for not buying your goods. Nobody was willing to pay your asking price, that's the bottom line. Smile and move on. (thumbs u

Andy

psst... Best of luck on eBay :wishluck:

Or ball bustin! :)

Hmm. but history has shown that ball busting leads to succesful sales threads... if only he was that lucky as to have been properly busted...

So true... I am a big fan of ball bustin now... busted ballz = 2 house payments :headbang: