• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell Has Frozen Over...Amazing Man 26 is in DA HOUSE!!!!!

122 posts in this topic

well, I never thought I would see this day.... many of sleepless nights...many child beatings due to my frustration of not being able to find a copy... wild and lavicious days of unthinkable acts!!!!

but alas, the world is right, as I hold in my hands, a copy of Amazing man 26... the only flaw, it is missing its cover...but it IS a copy of Aman 26 ...

a HUGE shout out to the Marvelous one, Mark Haspel, without whom my nights would still be sleepless!

:cloud9:

aman26.jpg

And don't feel too bad about your child beating you up. It happens.
I generally don't need an excuse to beat them, but now I just can't use the "I don't have an aman 26" as an explaination to them any more (will have to think of a new one) lol

It's kind of mind-boggling that you completed the entire Catman run (!) in a year (!!), but it took this long to find even a coverless copy of this one.

Congrats! :applause:

So you'll have the complete Centaur run put back together by say...next week or so?

:baiting:

my hunt for a cover continues lol

my hunt for a cover

Might be a fair trade. What is your hunt worth?

well, I never thought I would see this day.... many of sleepless nights...many child beatings due to my frustration of not being able to find a copy... wild and lavicious days of unthinkable acts!!!!

but alas, the world is right, as I hold in my hands, a copy of Amazing man 26... the only flaw, it is missing its cover...but it IS a copy of Aman 26 ...

a HUGE shout out to the Marvelous one, Mark Haspel, without whom my nights would still be sleepless!

aman26.jpg

Nice.

Now post the rest of the story.I wanna see who or what is controlling them damn vultures!!

Congrats Rick....... :applause:

I am really happy for you. Wow!!! :whee:

Finding a cover might be harder than finding the actual book though???

You could always have a photostat cover made for it for the time being (just a thought).

Now does this mean you are going to be buying back all the Centaurs you sold in the last year????? :makepoint:

aman26.jpg

Nice.

Now post the rest of the story.I wanna see who or what is controlling them damn vultures!!

aman26001.jpg