• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10.0 DOUBLE COVER SUPERMAN/BATMAN #1!!!.....er from CGG

18 posts in this topic

You know...as much as CGG sucks, I gotta agree with the seller on one point on one of his other auctions:

"THE GREAT THING ABOUT CGG IS THEY DON'T PUT A QUALIFIED LABEL ON THE DYNAMIC FORCES SIGNED COMICS LIKE SOME OTHER GRADING CO. THAT WILL ONLY GRADE THE BOOK WITHOUT THE QUALIFIED LABEL IF THEY WITNESS THE SIGNING & THEN CHARGE YOU EXTRA$$$!! " confused-smiley-013.gif

Then again...if there is ever any controversy concerning the authenticity of Dynamic Forces books, then CGG is going to look real stupid. confused-smiley-013.gifjuggle.gif

You know...as much as CGG sucks, I gotta agree with the seller on one point on one of his other auctions:

"THE GREAT THING ABOUT CGG IS THEY DON'T PUT A QUALIFIED LABEL ON THE DYNAMIC FORCES SIGNED COMICS LIKE SOME OTHER GRADING CO. THAT WILL ONLY GRADE THE BOOK WITHOUT THE QUALIFIED LABEL IF THEY WITNESS THE SIGNING & THEN CHARGE YOU EXTRA$$$!! " confused-smiley-013.gif

Then again...if there is ever any controversy concerning the authenticity of Dynamic Forces books, then CGG is going to look real stupid. confused-smiley-013.gifjuggle.gif

I know I have some extra USM 1 DF remarked/resketched COAs laying around here - maybe if you can draw a spidey head sketch close enough to Art Thibert's rendition, forge Bendis' sig (like that would be hard 27_laughing.gif) then we can submit it to CGG and make a mint? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"BOOK IS STRICTLY GRADED AN IMPOSSIBLE MINT 10.0"

I guess its not that impossible????? foreheadslap.gif

oh my God .. the label says Platinum Mint 10.0

thats even better than Gem mint

uh....anything is better than gem mint. tonofbricks.gif

Yeah - as I demonstrated in last year's Coinee Raid:

LOGO.jpg

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

What happened to this auction? He removed this item one hour before the auction ended.

This seller sux. frown.gif

Your right what is with this guy insane.gif

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing
Could he end it for this line
ULTRA RARE ONE-OF-A-KIND DOUBLE COVER 893scratchchin-thumb.gif