• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,507 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2021 at 3:10 PM, MGsimba77 said:

There's no rule prohibiting posting the same stuff in multiple threads. You could post it 100 times if you wish. 

This is correct, however if you start many threads about the same book,  be warned that @greggy has been on the war path . 

:roflmao:

Yes I mentioned post away, I'll clarify, dont start needless threads. There are designated areas and a poster didnt realize his intrusion, it's good to be wary, but this thread and others are designed for it.

Glad you got you books! @MattTheDuck

On 7/22/2021 at 4:41 PM, Math Teacher said:

I have double-posted and even triple-posted. Just in case, I have an attorney on retainer. lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes I mentioned post away, I'll clarify, dont start needless threads. There are designated areas and a poster didnt realize his intrusion, it's good to be wary, but this thread and others are designed for it.

Glad you got you books! @MattTheDuck

doh!

It was @skyline23 that needed the info lol

On 7/23/2021 at 10:08 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow! Thrill of the hunt was worth it, nice!

Thanks man, Adaman. I was waiting for a 5.0 but just never saw the right one come around in auction or a reasonable buy price. I'm ok with 4.5's pre-1963 so I went for it. Then wouldn't you know it a 5.0 off white showed up on heritage right after I won this on CC.   Sold for 200 more than my 4.5. And may have sold for less had it not been for my recent win. 

But I'm at peace with my 4.5.

Edited by Professor Chaos

On 7/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You know how to pick them, the colors on that 8.5 are :x

Hey thanks buddy! You've been having some solid bronze XMen recently yourself! 

If you can sell at a decent price and replace wisely with what you like, downgrading can be very very beneficial. This was another one of my recent downgrades.