• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,506 posts in this topic

Well, i finally won a Twin Cities book :banana:

It was a little expensive given the grade but nowhere near the premium a lot of the TC books are getting. Regardless, i've always LOVED this cover and its one of the very few that i dont have a raw copy of in my 40-300 Spidey run so i'm definitely psyched!!!

Cant wait to actually get it in hand and see what all the fuss is about with these TC books!

asm61.jpg

Well, i finally won a Twin Cities book :banana:

It was a little expensive given the grade but nowhere near the premium a lot of the TC books are getting. Regardless, i've always LOVED this cover and its one of the very few that i dont have a raw copy of in my 40-300 Spidey run so i'm definitely psyched!!!

Cant wait to actually get it in hand and see what all the fuss is about with these TC books!

asm61.jpg

Beautiful copy! CONGRATS! :headbang:

Won this today on Ebay :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: How sweet is this book? :grin::grin::grin:

FF12.jpg[/img]

I'd classify that as very sweet

XLNT! :applause: Very nice for the grade! Getting ready to send my raw copy in as well and hoping for a 5.0... :wishluck:

Won this today on Ebay :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: How sweet is this book? :grin::grin::grin:

FF12.jpg[/img]

NICE!

I'm not one for 5.0's but that is a SWEET looking copy (worship)

BUT, im officially calling you "SA fan" from now on after your last few posts here! (thumbs u

Some great books guys. I was busy last night so I lost out on a bunch of TC books I really wanted to have but I probably did myself a favour as they were in many cases double recent GPA sales figures for the same grade. Did pick up these which will fit in nicely with my Thor pedigree run:

T148TwinCities.jpg

T138TwinCities.jpg

T156TwinCities.jpg

Not one that you see everyday courtesy of Peter in Portugal (thumbs u

abc1.jpg

Cool book bro! That was the last book I needed for my 1/65 to 12/69. Silver age set!

I know Jason has his books registered in the Marvel Silver Age 1st Issues (1965-1969) set, as do I. Do you have them too ? Couldn't find you by the handle you use on the boards.

Prepare yourself to see the crown jewel of ANY SA collection and THE most sought after book in the Marvel Universe!

Step aside AF15, here comes Peter the Little Pest!!! :sumo:

lol

plp1.jpg